• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

The Proxy Server Could Not Handle The Request "get"

Hi Group,

I am afraid, I will need your help:

my provider upgraded this morning to my SQL 5.

I found the contribution 4654, which describes the necessary fix for the resulting problem with p.products_id.

now approximately seventy per cent of the time the shop seems to work again.

for the remaining thirty per cent of the requests, I get very long reaction times

sometimes broken with

maximum execution time of thirty seconds exceeded

sometimes I get a message

Bad Gateway! The proxy server could not handle the request GET /index.php.

indeed my log file is full of error messages like:

"GET /homee1/catalog_I_2007.jpg HTTP/1.1" 200 7698 "http://www.schirmer-mosel.com/homee1/titles.htm" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; InfoPath.1)" "www.schirmer-mosel.com"

has anyone got a clue what is going on?

any help would be highly appreciated

thank you very much

RIN67630

Are you on a windows server?

No:

System Linux wp003 2.6.18.3-he-xeon-64g #1 SMP Wed Nov 22 12:27:55 CET 2006 i686

Build Date Mar 14 2007 16:32:11

Configure Command './configure' '--program-prefix=php4-' '--prefix=/usr/local/php4' '--datadir=/usr/share/php4' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php4' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php4/conf.d' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--disable-debug' '--enable-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--with-bz2=shared' '--with-dom=shared,/usr' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-gd=shared' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-ttf=shared' '--with-gdbm=shared' '--with-gettext=shared' '--with-iconv=shared' '--with-jpeg-dir=shared,/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-png=shared' '--with-pspell=shared' '--with-regex=system' '--with-xml=shared' '--with-expat=shared' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-bcmath=shared' '--enable-exif=shared' '--enable-ftp=shared' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-safe-mode' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-discard-path' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-wddx' '--without-oci8' '--with-pear=/usr/share/pear' '--with-imap=shared' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-kerberos' '--with-mysql=shared,/usr' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-versioning' '--enable-calendar=shared' '--enable-dbx=shared' '--enable-dio=shared' '--enable-mcal=shared' '--enable-dba=shared' '--enable-dbase=shared' '--with-ndb=shared' '--with-mcrypt=shared' '--with-mhash=shared' '--with-ming=shared' '--with-curl=shared,/usr' '--with-apxs2=/usr/bin/apxs2' '--enable-mbstring=shared' '--enable-suhosin'

Server API Apache 2.0 Handler

Apache Version Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) PHP/4.4.6 with Suhosin-Patch

Apache API Version 20020903

mysql

MySQL Support enabled

Active Persistent Links 0

Active Links 1

Client API version 5.0.32

MYSQL_MODULE_TYPE external

PHP

PHP Version 4.4.6

php core: only deviation from master values is register global set.

I hope that contains enough explanations on my environment.

Thanks

RIN67630

Can you post the content from your catalog/includes/configure.php file (xxx sensitive information).

I did not yet solve my problem, but I discovered in the logfiles from my provider tons of

"GET" errors, since the database upgrade, which has been generated by plain HTML outside of osCommerce.

The Web browsers seems to be very much more tolerant those errors than PHP.

It currently looks like the problems were not originating from osCommerce.

Thank you for your help anyway, maybe there is a junkie here to find the origin of the problem in order to help the dozen of experts of a well established German provider, who currently are not able to fix it.

:-"

Archived