• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there a way?

ActiveTuning

I couldn't find any kind of contribution or anything...but is there a way to actually edit people's orders in the admin. Say I call them and they need to change their shipping address....How can I go about doing that?

Also, is there a way to put in an order for a customer? For example if the customer calls, I will just put all the information in for them...

You can access the database directly through phpmyadmin or other tools to modify information.

The tables you are needing to look at include the word "orders"

(ie. orders, orders_products, etc.)

AFAIK, there isn't a contrib to manually place order via the admin. But if there isn't by the time I begin work on this.. I will have one available. That could take a while though!

Thanks Ryan, just asking if there was a way besides modifying the database ;) Looking forward to the addition.

Another quick question....I have tax added only if you are buying from one state, but when a customer isn't logged in the price of a product shows the price + the tax....Is there any way to make it so that it does not do that? So that it will ONLY add the tax when checking out?

Archived