• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payflow Special/User Recommendations

beerhost

American Express is offering a PayFlow special to its merchants that waives setup charges. We have been using Linkpoint HTML, but the Linkpoint wrapper is $95 and does not seem to offer the capabilities that PayFlow does (checks, etc). This seems like a really good deal.

Can someone who is using PayFlow with OSCommerce comment on how things are going? I read through all the posts but people only seem to post when they have a problem. How do you like the PayFlow user interface? The PayFlow Virtual Terminal.

Your comments are appreciated and I am sure will be instructive to others in their decision making process.

American Express is offering a PayFlow special to its merchants that waives setup charges. We have been using Linkpoint HTML, but the Linkpoint wrapper is $95 and does not seem to offer the capabilities that PayFlow does (checks, etc). This seems like a really good deal.

Can someone who is using PayFlow with OSCommerce comment on how things are going? I read through all the posts but people only seem to post when they have a problem. How do you like the PayFlow user interface? The PayFlow Virtual Terminal.

Your comments are appreciated and I am sure will be instructive to others in their decision making process.

I have never managed to get the module to work. However I have been with verisign for a few years. Their manual terminals and reports are great. I use the payflowpro. I just wish I could get the module to work with the cart.

Archived