Photo
- - - - -

Payflow Special/User Recommendations

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1   beerhost

beerhost
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2002 - 21:11

American Express is offering a PayFlow special to its merchants that waives setup charges. We have been using Linkpoint HTML, but the Linkpoint wrapper is $95 and does not seem to offer the capabilities that PayFlow does (checks, etc). This seems like a really good deal.

Can someone who is using PayFlow with OSCommerce comment on how things are going? I read through all the posts but people only seem to post when they have a problem. How do you like the PayFlow user interface? The PayFlow Virtual Terminal.

Your comments are appreciated and I am sure will be instructive to others in their decision making process.

#2   dreamhost

dreamhost
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 October 2002 - 20:24

American Express is offering a PayFlow special to its merchants that waives setup charges. We have been using Linkpoint HTML, but the Linkpoint wrapper is $95 and does not seem to offer the capabilities that PayFlow does (checks, etc). This seems like a really good deal.

Can someone who is using PayFlow with OSCommerce comment on how things are going? I read through all the posts but people only seem to post when they have a problem. How do you like the PayFlow user interface? The PayFlow Virtual Terminal.

Your comments are appreciated and I am sure will be instructive to others in their decision making process.

I have never managed to get the module to work. However I have been with verisign for a few years. Their manual terminals and reports are great. I use the payflowpro. I just wish I could get the module to work with the cart.

#3   beerhost

beerhost
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 October 2002 - 18:59

I am going to use Payflow Link - this is more of a Authorize.net/Linkpoint.html type system that takes the user to a secure area for later. I hope that module works...I will be testing it soon.