• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP!!! How to use OSCOMMERCE with EASYPHP?

dragon

I'm a new user of PHP language and programs :oops: . I'm very interesting to know more about it!!!! I have installed EasyPHP because it's for me more easy (it install both MySQL e APACHE server in one automatic installation)..... BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO INSTALL OSCOMMERCE!!!! i tried i tried i tried .... but nothing..... :!:

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

:shock:

I have found the mistake....... now i starting to install the software. I have a problem at step 3 of installation of catalog (database import)... it say "The page cannot be foud".... Can you help me?

Need some more information to help you....

you could always copy the 2nd admin and catalog folder into the root of your webserver, and then modify the configure.php files in both the admin and catalog/includes folder.

Catalog is installed ok... but i have a problem with administrator. The page index.php doesn't exist in my directory Admin.... why?

I have see that in the manual there's a configuration in permissionsss but i don't know how i can do that.... How can i set permissions?

Permissions need to be set on the folders.

You do that with the command chmod in ftp. This is for unix servers.

Don't know exactly how it would work on a windows server, but I do know that the chmod option wouldn't work.

Archived