• Please log in to reply
2164 replies to this topic

#2161   stragami

stragami
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 17:13

cant be true..

download http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4441 vesion SiteMonitor V 3.2 using oscommerce_MS2_or_RC2/admin/sitemonitor_configure_setup is inide the zip file

what is worng?

#2162   stragami

stragami
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 17:59

if i start Manually Execute Sitemonitor

i get this error

Warning: opendir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/username/public_html) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/htdocs/ks01125) in /var/www/htdocs/ks01125/html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 364

Warning: opendir(/home/username/public_html): failed to open dir: Operation not permitted in /var/www/htdocs/ks01125/html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 364

if i use Execute Sitemonitor i have no problem and it works fine

Edited by stragami, 09 October 2014 - 18:00.

#2163   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,554 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 18:08

@stragami You are correct. That file is present. I didn't pay close enough attention to the file that you displayed, which is not that file, and the name you mentioned. You displayed the sitemonitor_configure file. In older versions that was named sitemonitor_configure.php. In later versions it was named sitemonitor_configure_0.php and in the latest version it is named sitemonitor_configure_0.txt.

Regarding the error message you are getting, that is a server issue. There is a setting for your account not to allow loading of files outside the set path. You'll need to ask your host to change that to fix the problem.

#2164   stragami

stragami
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 07:36

Hi Jack

i see that the file sitemonitor_reference_0.txt will be changed from the sidemonitor

if i copy the file by ftp the owner are me  and group www-data - if i run the script the owner will be changed to owner www-data / group www-data

next time if i run the script i get a timeout because the file sitemonitor_reference_0.txt cant be open / cant be updated  by sitemonitor because a incorrect owner.

also the rights will be change from 0777 to 0644  (also by sitemonitor_log_0.txt) but i need 777

can you help

rgds

alfred

Edited by stragami, 16 October 2014 - 07:48.

#2165   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,554 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 13:29

As mentioned, that is a server problem. Ask your host to change the owner to user and it should work. You can't change it with an ftp program.