SiteMonitor

• Please log in to reply
2155 replies to this topic

#2141   karoloydi

karoloydi
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 18:29

Thanks for your reply. It would be nice if you could exclude only some lines of code.Cause with all the warnings that there are there it will be easy to miss if there's a real warning. And I dont wanna exclude whole files.

The email sent for the normal site monitor file has the same address as the one I have put in the settings. It appears as sitemonitor@MySitesOnline.comvia p0nlhftpg000.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net

But the email for the hacked file is: username <username@p0nlhftpg000.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net>

#2142   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,496 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 18:50

I'll put this on the list of things for the next version.

#2143   karoloydi

karoloydi
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 00:01

I'll put this on the list of things for the next version.

awesome!

#2144   oldcelt

oldcelt
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:49

Is the latest release, v3.2, compatible with osCmax 2.5.3?

#2145   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,496 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 13:56

It will work on any oscommerce-based shop but you will have to adjust the installation to deal with the menu system oscmax uses.

#2146   oldcelt

oldcelt
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:30

It will work on any oscommerce-based shop but you will have to adjust the installation to deal with the menu system oscmax uses.

Thank you very much. Is there any guidance on installation adjustments necessary?

#2147   oldcelt

oldcelt
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:56

Thank you very much. Is there any guidance on installation adjustments necessary?

I forgot to say that I'd tried to follow the instructions on osCmax forum for setting up Sitemonitor (2.9) but it seems to be no longer relevant for Sitemonitor 3.2

#2148   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,496 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 13:31

No there's no instructions for that since it was written for the stock oscommerce shop. And It is against forum rules to provide support for other shops. So you will either need to seek help in that forum or pay someone to make the changes for you.

#2149   dvharrison

dvharrison
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:55

Hi I am trying to set up SiteMonitor on a fresh 2.3.3.4 website. I get to step 6 and run the third option and I get the following message:

Warning: opendir(/home/username/public_html,/home/username/public_html): The system cannot find the path specified. (code: 3) in C:\xampp\htdocs\kc14\KCAPaneL\includes\functions\sitemonitor_functions.php on line 364

Warning: opendir(/home/username/public_html): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\admin\includes\functions\sitemonitor_functions.php on line 364
No new files found...
Found a deleted file named
No size differences found...
No time mismatches found...
No permissions mismatches found...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sitemonitor (0) ran on December 11, 2013, 11:48 am
Total mismatches found were 1
Total files being monitored is 0
Email sent to shop owner.
Reference file deleted due to reset setting.

Warning: opendir(/home/username/public_html,/home/username/public_html): The system cannot find the path specified. (code: 3) in C:\xampp\admin\includes\functions\sitemonitor_functions.php on line 364

Warning: opendir(/home/username/public_html): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\admin\includes\functions\sitemonitor_functions.php on line 364
Reference file creation failed!

I also found that step 4 is unnecessary as the code has changed to include everything under admin/includes/boxes/

Please could anyone shed some light?

Many thanks in advance.
Debbie Harrison

#2150   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,496 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 14:47

It appears you don't have the configure section setup correctly or there is a problem with your sites configure file. The error is saying it can't find /home/username/public_html,/home/username/public_html/ and shows you are running this on a Windows computer. Do you really have such a path on your computer? Even if you do, the comman in that path is invalid.

#2151   dvharrison

dvharrison
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:21

Ok so one assumes that I need to add the settings under admn/includes/sitemonitor_functions.php? This is defnitely not mentioned in the readme file.

Also it makes no odds doing this. I still get the same message. So it can't be that. /sweatingbullets.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':sweating:' />

Edited by dvharrison, 20 December 2013 - 11:24.

Debbie Harrison

#2152   dvharrison

dvharrison
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:27

I update the configure page and then get a pink banner with just a warning icon. I don't think the sitemonitor_configure_0 file is being updated.
Debbie Harrison

#2153   dvharrison

dvharrison
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:43

Ok Manual seems to work ok. But config file had to be setup manually.

Edited by dvharrison, 20 December 2013 - 11:43.

Debbie Harrison

#2154   gasan

gasan
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:35

Hi. I have installed last version in oscommerce 2.3.3.4. Configure was ok but when I go to Sitemonitor Admin I get this:

Warning: fopen(sitemonitor_db_reference.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permiso denegado in /home/content/g/a/s/gasan/html/tienda/adminromkar/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 844
Failed to open file sitemonitor_db_reference.txt
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/g/a/s/gasan/html/tienda/adminromkar/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 848

Warning: unlink(sitemonitor_db_reference.txt) [function.unlink]: No existe el fichero o el directorio in /home/content/g/a/s/gasan/html/tienda/adminromkar/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 134

Also I get at the top:

WARNING: Database reference creation failed.

Any help, please?

Edited by gasan, 19 April 2014 - 10:37.

#2155   gasan

gasan
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:53

Solved! I have created a text file named sitemonitor_db_reference.txt and place it in admin of oscommerce with permission 704.

Now I am getting a new error when run Sitemonitor:

Warning: array_flip() [function.array-flip]: Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /home/content/g/a/s/gasan/html/tienda/adminromkar/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 189

Any help?

#2156   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,496 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 14:10

That is something specific to your shop since the addon works fine in all versions of oscommerce. The failure is occurring where the reference file is read in and handled and is saying there is something in the reference file that it can't understand. I can't say what that is since I can't see that file but you can try a few things. First, delete the sitemonitor_reference_0.txt file and try running SiteMonitor again. Be sure you are clicking on the top first update button and then the second as opposed to just clicking on the second. If it still fails, then you will need to edit the reference file, delete about half of it and try clicking on the second update button. If it fails, reduce it more. If it doesn't, the problem is in the part you deleted.