• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MojMobi.Si

PDOC

This is in slovene language so dont focuse on that..

The feedback i need is for design. So please comment about that.

I also did a little of coding my self (product_listing , new_products, .. and others).

Link : Moj Mobi.SI

Thanks in advance.

P.S: This is my first OsC site so please be gentile :P

I really like the logo and also the header. My only comment about the header is how the three products to the left in the header picture with the girl and headphones seem out of place. Either the products are out of place or the girl is out of place. Looking at the design I am under the assumption that the store sells MP3's/ CD or MP3 players, then I see the products and think cell phone. After looking at your products I assume that you are selling cases. Other then that the rollover header navigation where the lines dissapear is not necessary. A simple text color rollover which you already have should work just fine.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

Looks like a great site to me. I'd recommend adding some info about your cases and company on the home page before diving straight into products. And While you might find color coding your categories beneficial, it means nothing to me in any language. Consider using more generic terms, Premium, deluxe, styandard....

Looks like a great site to me. I'd recommend adding some info about your cases and company on the home page before diving straight into products. And While you might find color coding your categories beneficial, it means nothing to me in any language. Consider using more generic terms, Premium, deluxe, styandard....

Tnx for all advice .

Yeah i was thinking about changing the Categories names for some time , so now i changed them :

Sporty, Trendy.... and so on..

About text and info in front page we (our company) decied that site is so "full" already, that any extra text in front page would be too much.

Tnx again

Cheers

PDOC

if i were looking for a new case for my mobile I would only shop via my brand, ie "nokia" as I assume I need the right size for my phone...?

Well if u wanna buy universal case like in my shop Blaze, Vougish, Horizontic or Verticalic u would need to look wich size is right for your phone (S,M,L,XXS,XXS-Wide,...ect).

But if u wont to buy case that is just for your phone like NOKIA E61 you can buy the case that is fited to your phone only.

Cheers

PDOC

Spodaj bi lahko poravnal na sredino: Pogoji poslovanja - Dostava - Vračilo Blaga - Varovanje Podatkov - Varnost Nakupa - Garancija

Drugač pa lep stran.

lp

Spodaj bi lahko poravnal na sredino: Pogoji poslovanja - Dostava - Vračilo Blaga - Varovanje Podatkov - Varnost Nakupa - Garancija

Drugač pa lep stran.

lp

LP.

Ja v IE se vidi kakor, da ni centrirano v FF pa je bilo centrirano.

Sedaj popravljeno in v obeh se vidi normalno.

Hvala za opozorilo.

PDOC

• 5 months later...

lepa stran samo mislim da je kr s tule cs-cart.com

lp

This is in slovene language so dont focuse on that..

The feedback i need is for design. So please comment about that.

I also did a little of coding my self (product_listing , new_products, .. and others).

Link : Moj Mobi.SI

Thanks in advance.

P.S: This is my first OsC site so please be gentile :P

Archived