• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order processes through 2checkout but not in OSC database

kjohn256

I have a customer that uses OSCommerce with 2checkout. The last two orders have shown up in 2checkout but are not in the OSCommerce DB therefore they don't know what products have been ordered.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the possible cause or how to troubleshoot? I'm a newbie to OSCommerce.

Thanks in advance,

Kent

I've had the same issue. Mine started on the first since then nothing has been logged in the DB. I've had to email the clients to see what they ordered.

If anyone has has an idea I'd like to know also.

Thanks

Chris

WC Compuers & More

www.wccomputers.com

The problem is, when customer enters his card details on checkout.com, and confirms order, he gets message "order succesful", and there is a button on that page "press here to notify vendor of purchase", which not all customers do, thus although they pay for order, customers account is not updated, and he does not get confirmation form store

You can change setting in checkout admin look&feel section so the customer skip that page on checkout and gets automatically redirected to your store, but make sure to enter correct url for return

Otherwise install manual order entry contribution to finish the order for customer