• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product description error at the right collum!

Hi guys..

Could you please help me out with this error!

Take a look at my page:

http://www.cs-netsalg.dk/catalog/product_i...?products_id=12

I'm having an error to the right. It looks like this:

' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $manufacturer['manufacturers_image'], $manufacturer['manufacturers_name']) . '

' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $manufacturer['manufacturers_image'], $manufacturer['manufacturers_name'], $img_w[0]) .

Could someone please tell me what to correct, or what to do. So i could get rid of that irritating error!!

Best Regards Christoffer Soerensen

have you used drop'n'drag in Dreamweaver or something?  those bits you pointed out look like they have been pasted into the design view of DW instead of the code view, so the webserver is just echoing them as text.

Thanks for your answer :D

I've just downloaded the design/template from the internet, don't know which program the creator used. Do you know how to get rid of them?

Regards Christoffer...

have you used drop'n'drag in Dreamweaver or something?  those bits you pointed out look like they have been pasted into the design view of DW instead of the code view, so the webserver is just echoing them as text.

I've downloaded the template from the internet, i don't know the creators software. Do you know how to get rid of those lines?

I don't have dreamweaver...

-Christoffer...

Archived