• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support Thread for Supertracker Contribution

equilla

• 1 month later...

Good morning ladies and gents.

I've been using this for a while to keep an eye on things and have found that Baiduspider, Googlebot, YandexBot and Ezooms aren't filtered out in the entries. Is this a simple case of adding more exclusions? I have taken a look at the supertracker class file but I don't understand preg_match at the best of times. Regex is not something I'm good at, at all. I've tried replacing preg_match with stristr and checking for != false but that just broke it. Probably my ridiculous understanding of php. Does anyone else have a bot free data set?

I find they just get in the way of my actual customers. And they tend to skew the reports.

Any help: much appreciated.

Graham

Not enough time in the day. Need a time machine...

Would build one, but not enough time. Ironically.

• 1 month later...

I've just started having problems with Supertracker with the following error message when I view the catalog side of the website (admin works fine). Other users from different regions can view the catalog with no problems

I presume it's something to do with the apostophe in "Cotes d'Azur" but I don't know where it's being generated from, I've checked the GeoLiteCity.dat file but can't find it

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Azur', 'Carros', '', '','/boutique/','/boutique/index.php','2012-07-23 13:49:26'' at line 1

INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `country_region`, `country_city`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`,`browser`) VALUES ('109.210.88.122','Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11','fr', 'France', 'Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur', 'Carros', '', '','/boutique/','/boutique/index.php','2012-07-23 13:49:26','2012-07-23 13:49:26','Unknown')

[TEP STOP]

Many Thanks

Simon

This error can be fixed by editing catalog/includes/supertracker.php. Search for:

$query = "INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `country_region`, `country_city`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`,`browser`) VALUES ('" . $ip . "','" . $browser_string . "','" . $country_code . "', '" . $country_name . "', '" . $region_name . "', '" . $city_name . "', '" . $referrer . "', '" . $query_string . "','" . $landing_page . "','" . $current_page . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . get_browser_($user_agent) . "')";

And replace with:

$query = "INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `country_region`, `country_city`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`,`browser`) VALUES ('" . $ip . "','" . $browser_string . "','" . $country_code . "', '" . addslashes($country_name) . "', '" . addslashes($region_name) . "', '" . addslashes($city_name) . "', '" . $referrer . "', '" . $query_string . "','" . $landing_page . "','" . $current_page . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . get_browser_($user_agent) . "')";

This worked for me :)

• 1 month later...

My KissER Error Handling contribution found the following error. Could someone post a fix for this issue? Thanks.

Date / Time: 26-07-2013 20:48:03

Error Type: [E_NOTICE] unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 5 bytes

On line 120

File includes/classes/supertracker.php

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

osCommerce: made for programmers, ...because store owners do not want to be programmers.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&amp;geo=US&amp;q=oscommerce

hi,

I installed this contribution and later ran the Threat Scanner, which found boff web shell threat in the includes/geoipregionvars.php file. I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this issue. Thanks.

Edited by Demitry

osCommerce: made for programmers, ...because store owners do not want to be programmers.

• 2 weeks later...

This error can be fixed by editing catalog/includes/supertracker.php. Search for:

$query = "INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `country_region`, `country_city`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`,`browser`) VALUES ('" . $ip . "','" . $browser_string . "','" . $country_code . "', '" . $country_name . "', '" . $region_name . "', '" . $city_name . "', '" . $referrer . "', '" . $query_string . "','" . $landing_page . "','" . $current_page . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . get_browser_($user_agent) . "')";

And replace with:

$query = "INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `country_region`, `country_city`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`,`browser`) VALUES ('" . $ip . "','" . $browser_string . "','" . $country_code . "', '" . addslashes($country_name) . "', '" . addslashes($region_name) . "', '" . addslashes($city_name) . "', '" . $referrer . "', '" . $query_string . "','" . $landing_page . "','" . $current_page . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . get_browser_($user_agent) . "')";

This worked for me :)

This solution should be in the contribution, if it isn't allready. (I use the Osc 2.2 version)

• 1 month later...

Well, I can't figure this out. I have it all installed and the admin side works fine... however the code that goes onto application_top.php gives me a 500 Internal Server Error.

Without the code the site works fine (but the contrib obviously doesn't). When I add this code:

// Supertracker
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'supertracker.php');
$tracker = new supertracker;
$tracker->update();

the site breaks down completely. I have no idea why. If I comment out or remove these four lines the site works again...

:blush: :(

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got this to work!

The problem was on line 216 of catalog/includes/classes/supertracker.php. It should read like this:

if (preg_match('/$pattern/', '/$user_agent/'))

My only issue now is whenever I want to read a report, I use the drop down menu and am asked to log in to admin again for every new report I want to read. Is this normal?

• 7 months later...

Wondering if the file uploaded on 11May2014 for Supertracker 3.5 for OSC 2.3.1. http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8056 is corrupted? I can't get it to unzip properly. (I am using a Mac and have tried both the archive utility & terminal without any luck)

Thanks!

Have got this sorted. Ended up using a different zip tool. For other Mac users with this issue, try Unarchiver.app instead of the standard Archive Utility.app.

• 1 year later...

@@Boldman Some people are very lazy and will upload only changes they've made to an addon. In those cases, you have to download a previous, full, version and then apply the partial changes. For some addons, this could mean having to go back quite a few. I suspect that is the case for this one.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

solved, it was not a full package  :rolleyes:

I run Osc 2.3.3.4

I installed full package and get a fault on the front page:   cannot declare class in   shop/includes/classes/supertracker.php on line 13
In the admin I can choose supertracker and see the scroll down menu.

anybody have a clue ?

• 1 year later...

hi,

I wanted to share a solution I found to an issue that affected this contribution. I have an osC site running an older version (MS2.2) and I'm on a shared hosting account. My hosting company recently (Dec 5th) did an upgrade to their mariaDB and stopped supporting MySQL. This upgrade caused a number of accounts like mine to display a TEP STOP database error (Error 1366). The error was:

1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'customer_id' at row 1

in user_tracking table. I realize this is not related to this contribution, but please keep reading.

To fix this error there were a number of solutions of which the most common was to change the sql_mode directive to an empty string in either the my.ini or the my.cnf file. However, with a shared hosting plan, I have no access to these files and my hosting company would not make the change for me because it would mean they would need to restart MySQL and this would affect all other accounts on that server.

So, after finding the culprit of this error in /includes/functions/user_tracking.php and resolving it, I got another TEP STOP error and this one does have to do with this contribution. The error was 1364:

1364 - Field 'cart_contents' doesn't have a default value

in the supertracker table.

To fix this I applied the following SQL query in phpMyAdmin and it resolved the error. There were no others after that, ..at least not yet.

ALTER TABLE `supertracker` CHANGE `cart_contents` `cart_contents` MEDIUMTEXT DEFAULT NULL

My intent is to post this solution to help anyone else that may encounter this issue. I spent a lot of time trying to resolve this problem and hope to save that time for others.

Demitry

Greetings,

I noticed this topic had "come back to life" and think it's a great looking contrib.  I wonder if there's enough interest, and someone capable - surely I am not - to get a version of this working (with the proper "new" module rules eliminating most of the "search for this and replace with that") for BS Edge?  The advantage also...it would be halfway ready for 2.4 when it is finished beta (which I play with on a subdomain and am *really* excited about - it's like Bootstrap Edge for newbies lol).

Cheers!

• 5 months later...