685 replies to this topic

#661   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:59

@mdusamaansari

I am not requesting support for CRE, I am just requesting support for osCommer V2.2RC2

I understand. However, there isn't much that can be suggested about RC2 because you are using the CRE loaded version which differs from osCommerce. Any contribution you may find on this website will more than likely not function without modifications to work with CRE. Furthermore, any new custom contribution that you may require would not function with CRE unless specifically created for CRE.

Chris
:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

#662   pederb

pederb
  • Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 22:17

Thank you for a great contribution,

I have a small issue, there is not link in admin I have to type supertracker.php in admin for it to load?

Any idea?

Cheers
-Peder Beckman-
Kool Kat Jazz Records

#663   pederb

pederb
  • Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 22:35

I can not find this line '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL . '</a>');

in catalog/admin/includes/boxes/reports.php
-Peder Beckman-
Kool Kat Jazz Records

#664   pederb

pederb
  • Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 18:51

Anybody?
-Peder Beckman-
Kool Kat Jazz Records

#665   optipack

optipack
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:45

I can not find this line '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL . '</a>');

in catalog/admin/includes/boxes/reports.php

@pederb

I am having the same problem, I cannot find that line.
Also the front end of the shopping cart is just a blank page /wacko.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

Any help would be much appreciated by anyone!

#666   slartybartfast

slartybartfast
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 13:10

I've just started having problems with Supertracker with the following error message when I view the catalog side of the website (admin works fine). Other users from different regions can view the catalog with no problems

I presume it's something to do with the apostophe in "Cotes d'Azur" but I don't know where it's being generated from, I've checked the GeoLiteCity.dat file but can't find it

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Azur', 'Carros', '', '','/boutique/','/boutique/index.php','2012-07-23 13:49:26'' at line 1

INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `country_region`, `country_city`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`,`browser`) VALUES ('109.210.88.122','Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11','fr', 'France', 'Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur', 'Carros', '', '','/boutique/','/boutique/index.php','2012-07-23 13:49:26','2012-07-23 13:49:26','Unknown')

[TEP STOP]

Many Thanks
Simon

#667   slartybartfast

slartybartfast
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:47

Sorted out the problem - the offending apostophies are in a file called "catalog/includes/geoipregionvars.php"

#668   andyisbak

andyisbak
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 15:01

Hi, i installed the supertracker on my oscommerce v2.2 everything went smooth with instalation.
Now when i try to open supertracker on the admin panel i get the following error message.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home//public_html/admin4u/supertracker.php:1) in /home/xplod0/public_html/admin4u/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

then when i try to run any of the reports i get the following errors.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xplod0/public_html/admin4u/supertracker.php:1) in /home/xplod0/public_html/admin4u/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: session_start() [
function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/xplod0/public_html/admin4u/supertracker.php:1) in /home/xplod0/public_html/admin4u/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xplod0/public_html/admin4u/supertracker.php:1) in /home/xplod0/public_html/admin4u/includes/functions/general.php on line 102

Can anyone help me please??

#669   pederb

pederb
  • Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 14:32

Updated to the latest version for 2.3.1 and now my page does not open and I get is

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting ')' in /home/********/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/supertracker.php on line 216"

Please help
-Peder Beckman-
Kool Kat Jazz Records

#670   twindaddy

twindaddy
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 19:05

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with a strange error.
When i look at my shop trough fire fox no problems, but when i look at my shop trough IE or Chrome i see this error:
Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier '4' in /home/deb4440/domains/dekammieshop.nl/public_html/shop/includes/classes/supertracker.php on line 216

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier 'c' in /home/deb4440/domains/dekammieshop.nl/public_html/shop/includes/classes/supertracker.php on line 216

When i refresh the page everything works again and the errors are gone.

Does anybody know a sollution for this.

Thank you

Regards

Twindaddy

Edited by twindaddy, 09 September 2012 - 19:05.

#671   twindaddy

twindaddy
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 17:32

The code on line 216 is:

if (preg_match("/".$pattern."/", "/".$user_agent."/"))

anybody know the sollution?

Thank you

#672   twindaddy

twindaddy
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 17:55

The code on line 216 is:

if (preg_match("/".$pattern."/", "/".$user_agent."/"))

anybody know the sollution?

Thank you

problem solved

#673   slartybartfast

slartybartfast
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:19

problem solved

I'm having the same problems - how did you solve it?

#674   Bob Terveuren

Bob Terveuren
  • Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:14

Download links for the GeoIP dat files - go here: http://dev.maxmind.com/geoip/geolite the links mentioned in the install file are out of date

#675   Bob Terveuren

Bob Terveuren
  • Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:56

Oops - can't edit the last one - so here's a bit more info if you are installing

1) Grab the last full package - 2.3.x is here http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8056
- 2.2 is here http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3924

2) Also grab the latest (well it is as of today) download which has only the admin/supertracker.php file in it

3) Follow the install instructions - however you will need to edit that admin/supertracker file if you do not have the version checker add-on installed as the author has uploaded a file that has a call to the version checker includes which will bork the admin page when you try to load it - specifically remove or comment out at abiout line 31

/********************** BEGIN VERSION CHECKER *********************/
  require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/version_checker.php');
  require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'version_checker.php');
  $contribPath = 'http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3924';
  $currentVersion = 'Supertracker 3.5 for OSC 2.2.';
  $contribName = 'Supertracker';
  /********************** END VERSION CHECKER *********************/

and at line 210

<td class="smallText" style="font-weight: bold; color: red;"><?php echo AnnounceVersion($contribPath, $currentVersion, $contribName); ?></td>

#676   Maestro2008

Maestro2008
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 16:19

Supertracker gives me always the same IP (my own host IP address) by each visitor. Anyone who knows how to fix this? It wasn't before, it just appeared three days ago.

Who's Online gives me the right IP's.

#677   g2777

g2777
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:55

Good morning ladies and gents.

I've been using this for a while to keep an eye on things and have found that Baiduspider, Googlebot, YandexBot and Ezooms aren't filtered out in the entries. Is this a simple case of adding more exclusions? I have taken a look at the supertracker class file but I don't understand preg_match at the best of times. Regex is not something I'm good at, at all. I've tried replacing preg_match with stristr and checking for != false but that just broke it. Probably my ridiculous understanding of php. Does anyone else have a bot free data set?
I find they just get in the way of my actual customers. And they tend to skew the reports.

Any help: much appreciated.

Graham
Not enough time in the day. Need a time machine...

Would build one, but not enough time. Ironically.

#678   Zahoor

Zahoor
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 21:47

I've just started having problems with Supertracker with the following error message when I view the catalog side of the website (admin works fine). Other users from different regions can view the catalog with no problems

I presume it's something to do with the apostophe in "Cotes d'Azur" but I don't know where it's being generated from, I've checked the GeoLiteCity.dat file but can't find it

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Azur', 'Carros', '', '','/boutique/','/boutique/index.php','2012-07-23 13:49:26'' at line 1

INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `country_region`, `country_city`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`,`browser`) VALUES ('109.210.88.122','Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11','fr', 'France', 'Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur', 'Carros', '', '','/boutique/','/boutique/index.php','2012-07-23 13:49:26','2012-07-23 13:49:26','Unknown')

[TEP STOP]

Many Thanks
Simon

This error can be fixed by editing catalog/includes/supertracker.php. Search for:

$query = "INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `country_region`, `country_city`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`,`browser`) VALUES ('" . $ip . "','" . $browser_string . "','" . $country_code . "', '" . $country_name . "', '" . $region_name . "', '" . $city_name . "', '" . $referrer . "', '" . $query_string . "','" . $landing_page . "','" . $current_page . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . get_browser_($user_agent) . "')";

And replace with:

$query = "INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `country_region`, `country_city`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`,`browser`) VALUES ('" . $ip . "','" . $browser_string . "','" . $country_code . "', '" . addslashes($country_name) . "', '" . addslashes($region_name) . "', '" . addslashes($city_name) . "', '" . $referrer . "', '" . $query_string . "','" . $landing_page . "','" . $current_page . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . $time_arrived . "','" . get_browser_($user_agent) . "')";

This worked for me /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#679   Demitry

Demitry
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 23:24

My KissER Error Handling contribution found the following error. Could someone post a fix for this issue? Thanks.

Date / Time: 26-07-2013 20:48:03
Error Type: [E_NOTICE] unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 5 bytes
On line 120
File includes/classes/supertracker.php
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

#680   Demitry

Demitry
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 00:59

hi,

I installed this contribution and later ran the Threat Scanner, which found boff web shell threat in the includes/geoipregionvars.php file. I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this issue. Thanks.

Edited by Demitry, 01 August 2013 - 01:00.