• Please log in to reply
685 replies to this topic

#621   andre88uk

andre88uk
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 15:25

i too get this error :

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home/eacarpar/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 312

#622   ranton

ranton
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 19:01

I just installed this contribution, but seem to have run into a snag. Right after completing the last new install step, I go to my site, and see this:

1364 - Field 'cart_contents' doesn't have a default value

INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`) VALUES ('192.168.1.1','Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 (ax)','', '', 'http://www.domain.com/' '','/catalog/index.php','/catalog/index.php','2005-12-04 00:43:52','2005-12-04 00:43:52')

[TEP STOP]

/huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

Admin page is working fine.

Help is very much appreciated /thumbsup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsup:' />

I've installed WAMP in my PC and starting osCommerce I've had the same error (1364 - Field 'cart_contents' doesn't have a default value); so my solution have been to change in the my.ini file (under \program files\mysql directory) the following line (the old one is remarked #)

# Set the SQL mode to strict
# sql-mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"
sql-mode="NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

#623   nicola_fumagalli

nicola_fumagalli
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 21:38

Dear

i have installed the last supertracker contribution,

i have seen tha the ajax search suggest became slow with supertracker installed...

example : when i start to write on search box the word, ajax search suggest must be display the first 10 result founded with this key word...
but the time to wait to display this is 5sec...without is 0 seconds...

1 with supertracker installed and with require file of supertracker on application_top ajax search suggest is very slow.
2 with supertracker installed and with require file of supertracker COMMENTED // on application_top ajax search suggest return work fast.

do you know what is the problem...and how i can resolve it...

#624   cmjennings21

cmjennings21
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 17:47

I've just added the supertracker to my website but as soon as I add the lines to application_top.php I get the following error

Warning: main(../../Backup files/includes/configure.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 28

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../Backup files/includes/configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 28

Line 28 is this

// include server parameters
require('../../Backup files/includes/configure.php');

but I have no idea what this refers to as everything has worked fine before and this has always been part of that file. Any ideas why this error should occur and what I can do about it?

#625   Mr.81

Mr.81
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 23:52

It was all working fine ever since I set this up (on 2 shops) and now when I try to view the last 10 visitors, I get the error message:

2006 - MySQL server has gone away

I have not touched/change anything. Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks!

Edit: here's some more of the error:

select * from categories as c, categories_description as cd where c.categories_id=cd.categories_id and c.categories_id='62'

[TEP STOP]

select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = 'I HAVE DELETED THIS'

[TEP STOP]

Edited by Mr.81, 25 March 2010 - 23:54.

#626   sijo

sijo
  • Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 00:02

I've just added the supertracker to my website but as soon as I add the lines to application_top.php I get the following error

Warning: main(../../Backup files/includes/configure.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 28

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../Backup files/includes/configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 28

Line 28 is this

require('../../Backup files/includes/configure.php');

but I have no idea what this refers to as everything has worked fine before and this has always been part of that file. Any ideas why this error should occur and what I can do about it?

Do you have a path that says Backup files/includes/ ?

I have this in my application_top.php :
  require('includes/configure.php');

---------------
regards
sijo
---------------

Contrib: JMrating10 - Rate your products / osCommerce VTS - Virus & Threat Scanner

(osCommerce VTS now also checks for leading and trailing whitespace and also have a grep function)

#627   cmjennings21

cmjennings21
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:50

Do you have a path that says Backup files/includes/ ?

I have this in my application_top.php :

require('includes/configure.php');

Thanks, that sorted the error out. Now I just need to get it to record as there is nothing going into the Database?

#628   minipassat

minipassat
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:31

Hello,

This solved my problem too! Thank you very much for sharing!
But there are still same problems (redirected to login page) if you choose "Last Ten Site Visitors" or "Product Viewed Report" from the drop down menu. These two pages hve the "filter" functions by giving the selection via drop down menu and the input textfield. This function didn't work and will be redirected to the login page. I believe this is related to the admin level access issue but can't find the solutions. Could you share how to fix?

Thanks again!!

I fixed it by editing the following code in catalog/admin/supertracker.php after line 125 :
Replace:

<option value=""><?php echo TABLE_TEXT_MENU_TEXTE; ?></option>

<option value="supertracker.php?report=refer"><?php echo TEXT_TOP_REFERRERS; ?></option>

<option value="supertracker.php?report=success_refer"><?php echo TEXT_TOP_SALES;?></option>

<option value="supertracker.php?special=geo"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS;?></option>								

<option value="supertracker.php?special=keywords"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS;?></option>

<option value="supertracker.php?special=keywords_last24"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS_24;?></option>			
<option value="supertracker.php?special=keywords_last72"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS_3;?></option>			
<option value="supertracker.php?special=keywords_lastweek"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS_7;?></option>		<option value="supertracker.php?special=keywords_lastmonth"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS_30;?></option>		<option value="supertracker.php?report=exit"><?php echo TEXT_TOP_EXIT_PAGES;?></option>

<option value="supertracker.php?report=exit_added"><?php echo TEXT_TOP_EXIT_PAGES_NO_SALE;?></option>

<option value="supertracker.php?report=ave_clicks"><?php echo TEXT_AVERAGE_CLICKS;?></option>						<option value="supertracker.php?report=ave_time"><?php echo TEXT_AVERAGE_TIME_SPENT;?></option>					<option value="supertracker.php?special=prod_coverage"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_VIEWED_REPORT;?></option>	 <!-- modifed by azer//-->	

<option value="supertracker.php?special=last_ten"><?php echo TEXT_LAST_TEN_VISITORS;?></option>

<?php if (SUPERTRACKER_USE_PPC) {?>						

<option value="supertracker.php?special=ppc_summary"><?php echo TEXT_PPC_REFERRAL;?></option>

With This:

<div class="supertracker_text">	
 <?php echo TABLE_TEXT_MENU_DESC_TEXTE; ?> <form name="report_select"><select name="report_selector" onchange="page_redirect(this)">							
<option value=""><?php echo TABLE_TEXT_MENU_TEXTE; ?></option>
<?php //Begin compatibility with Admin Level Access
?>
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&report=refer' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_TOP_REFERRERS; ?></option>
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&report=success_refer' ?>">
<?php echo TEXT_TOP_SALES;?></option>
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&special=geo' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS;?></option>								
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&special=keywords' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS;?></option>							
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&special=keywords_last24' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS_24;?></option>										
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&special=keywords_last72' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS_3;?></option>										
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&special=keywords_lastweek' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS_7;?></option>										
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&special=keywords_lastmonth' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS_30;?></option>													
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&report=exit' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_TOP_EXIT_PAGES;?></option>
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&report=exit_added' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_TOP_EXIT_PAGES_NO_SALE;?></option>
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&report=ave_clicks' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_AVERAGE_CLICKS;?></option>								
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&report=ave_time' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_AVERAGE_TIME_SPENT;?></option>
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&special=prod_coverage' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_VIEWED_REPORT;?></option>	 <!-- modifed by azer//-->	
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&special=last_ten' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_LAST_TEN_VISITORS;?></option>
<?php if (SUPERTRACKER_USE_PPC) {?>													
<option value="<?php echo $PHP_SELF . '?osCAdminID=' . $osCAdminID . '&special=ppc_summary' ?>"><?php echo TEXT_PPC_REFERRAL;?></option>
<?php //End compatibility with Admin Level Access
?>

#629   AndreD

AndreD
  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 18:52

i too get this error :

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home/eacarpar/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 312

Anyone knows what causes this? - same browser on another computer can load just fine, but I'd rather not have my customers see this !

#630   fmco

fmco
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:23

Great Contribution!

I am hoping someone can please help me though. I am getting this error:

Fatal error: error traversing database - perhaps it is corrupt? in xxxx/catalog/includes/geoip.inc on line 416

Admin side works fine from what I can tell. I've added the CityLite upgrade Fix. And now I'm stuck.

I've tried, re-downloading the GeoLiteCity.dat file from MaxMind.com. (the binary form). I've double checked my file uploads... twice. Added the necessary fields in the db table for city, and region with varchar 100. I'm stuck.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

#631   jubez

jubez
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 15:45

I've been using this add-on in my oscommerce store for quite some time, it's one of the most valuable apps I have ever used on my site! I am switching over to a Virtuemart store now, and can not find anything like this for virtuemart. How hard would it be to re-write the script for virtuemart?? You can also sell an app like this on virtuemart's website, I would definitely buy it!

Thanks, Angie

#632   bowen

bowen
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 21:01

Hi,

I am having an issue with supertracker 3.3.

i have just installed it and all seemed ok....no errors and the database info shows it has info there, but when i select any of the fields from the drop down menu i get thrown back to the login screen??

any advice on how to fix this please??

cheers - Mark

#633   artur78

artur78
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:20

Hi Guys,

I have been using this great contribution for some time now and it's been very useful.
Recently I am getting this error when I go to my website:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare geoip_country_code_by_name() in /includes/geoip.inc on line 351

I don't really know what is going on, no changes made to the script neither the server.
I t just came up with the error two days ago.
I have commented out the code including suppertracker in aplication_top.php

Does anyone know what is causing the problem?

#634   artur78

artur78
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:31

I still can't get this working properly. Any ideas guys?

#635   montana_girl

montana_girl
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 00:49

just got this error on my main page...

145 - Table './montanaw_osc/supertracker' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

select * from supertracker where browser_string ='Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; HPNTDF)' and ip_address like '174.45%' and last_click > '2011-01-13 19:17:04'

and this one shows in admin/supertracker how can i fix...

Database Info: 145 - Table './montanaw_osc/supertracker' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

select tracking_id, time_arrived from supertracker order by tracking_id ASC

#636   @lex@nder

@lex@nder
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:37

I have an Issue with the version 3.4

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare draw_geo_graph() (previously declared in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/oscommerce/catalog/admin/supertracker.php:35) in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/oscommerce/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/supertracker.php on line 52

some knows why this happen?

#637   judas78

judas78
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 18:15

i too get this error :

Anyone knows what causes this? - same browser on another computer can load just fine, but I'd rather not have my customers see this !

Same heppens to me. Anyone knows what is happening?

#638   germ

germ
  • Members
  • 13,921 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 18:18

Follow the links in my posts here: Click Me
If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."
- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

#639   judas78

judas78
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 18:59

Follow the links in my posts here: Click Me

Thank you very much.

#640   apolyshow

apolyshow
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:28

Good morning i am having a blank page when i am putting the code

// Supertracker
require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'supertracker.php');
$tracker = new supertracker;
$tracker->update();

to catalog/includes/application_top.php . What can i do? When i am deleting everything is ok.
One amateur made the Arc, 5.000 pro made the Titanic...