Photo
- - - - -

Athorize.Net Setting

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1   Tao

Tao
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 00:00

I have an account with athorize.net, so I install the Athorize.net in the Admin>>Modules>>Payment with my 'login username' and 'Transaction Key', and set the Transaction Mode is 'Test' and so on. Then I try to test it in the Checkout process with CC number as '4111111111111111'. However I always get

(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

Question 1
How do I set the URLs in Athorize.net site?

Question 2
Do I still need to download any payment module for Athorize.net from contribution, such as 'Authorizenet ADC Direct Connection'?

#2   Tao

Tao
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 17:41

Is there anybody who can help me about these two questions? Many Thanks in advance.

I have an account with athorize.net, so I install the Athorize.net in the Admin>>Modules>>Payment with my 'login username' and 'Transaction Key',  and set the Transaction Mode is 'Test' and so on.  Then I try to test it in the Checkout process with CC number as '4111111111111111'.  However I always get 

Question 1 
How do I set the URLs in Athorize.net site?

Question 2
Do I still need to download any payment module for Athorize.net from contribution, such as 'Authorizenet ADC Direct Connection'?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#3   Tao

Tao
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 15:28

I do need help to know that whether it is mandatory to installed a module from contribution for setting authoriz.net, because I saw the authorize.net already is one of the options in admin>>Modules>>payment.

#4   Mibble

Mibble
  • Members
  • 13,404 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 15:32

you are better off installing the authorizenet with curl contribution, much more reliable
John Oligario

Knowledge Base   Contributions

#5   firebird_411

firebird_411
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 16:06

you are better off installing the authorizenet with curl contribution, much more reliable

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what is a curl contribution?

I have installed authorize.net in my payment modules. Authorize.net asked me to change the

username=my authorize.net login id
transaction key=xxxxxxxxxxxx

after making changes to the simdata.txt file, where do i place this text file ?\

appreciate any help in this matter.