Photo
- - - - -

NEW OSC TheLoveFactory.co.uk Store

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1   WS Evolution

WS Evolution
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 19:24

This is my latest online shop I have developed using OSC.

The site will be ready to go live once they have added their information and products.

Its been heavily modified.

Key Feachures are:

Ultimate SEO URLs v2.0
Header Tag Controller
STS
Allproducts.php and convert table to a list.
Convert template to CSS layout.
Reduced image file sizes.
Remove all tables from search box
Remove all tables from Index.php (when showing default text).
Removed all tables from categories and information box.
Add CSS roll over buttons to categories and information boxes.

STATUS: Waiting for products and further information from client.
URL: http://www.thelovefactory.co.uk/shop/
LINK: The Love Factory

All feekback welcome /thumbsup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsup:' />

Thanks.

#2   creationsbykate

creationsbykate
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 08:02

Hi,

Site looks great, my only concern is the rollover on the menu, going to white.
apart from that great work

Richard
www.creationsbykate.com.au

#3 ONLINE   toyicebear

toyicebear
  • Community Sponsor
  • 6,412 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 09:00

Very nice design with a nice touch of stylish details, nice menu, now it all depends on the merchandise........

/cool.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Edited by toyicebear, 23 March 2005 - 09:01.

#4   Wendy James

Wendy James
  • Members
  • 4,131 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 11:09

I like it, it's original in a lot of ways. Love the flower background on the right and how it stays there all the time and is visible but doesn't make viewing the information difficult.

Only thing I noticed when jumping from page to page is the size shifts some when you go from lingerie-c-31.html to the description page and back again... but it is so minimal its not a big deal. Sure wouldnt stop me from ordering.

Good job =)

Oh... gotta ask, did you do the graphics? The girl in the middle and the flower? They are awesome.

Edited by wendyjames, 23 March 2005 - 11:10.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

#5   WS Evolution

WS Evolution
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 13:14

"Site looks great, my only concern is the rollover on the menu, going to white."

Hoping to fix that... it seems to be an CCS MS Internet Explorer issue... FireFox works fine /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.

now it all depends on the merchandise........

No worries there.. the merchandise are going to be quility... all hand made by a very talented designer /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.

Only thing I noticed when jumping from page to page is the size shifts some when you go from lingerie-c-31.html to the description page and back again... but it is so minimal its not a big deal. Sure wouldnt stop me from ordering

I dont think it does, although it does appear to!! because of the image edge and the table edge. Will take a closer look.

"Oh... gotta ask, did you do the graphics? The girl in the middle and the flower? They are awesome"

The cartoon images and the flower are stock images and not mine.

Thanks all for the comments, keep them coming /thumbsup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsup:' />

Gareth

#6   Destra

Destra
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 04:04

Great job but it is a little hard to fully comment without more products and a closer to live store. Although minimal is the way to go you may think about adding a few more boxes or links like currency conversion. Powered by osCommerce is misspelled (Powerd). /thumbsup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsup:' />

#7   WS Evolution

WS Evolution
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 19:42

Great job but it is a little hard to fully comment without more products and a closer to live store.  Although minimal is the way to go you may think about adding a few more boxes or links like currency conversion.  Powered by osCommerce is misspelled (Powerd).  /thumbsup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsup:' />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Corrected the spelling error thanks. /whistling.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':-"' />

Hopefully the products and descriptions will be ready soon /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and we can go live.