1. I put V3.5 on both an 2.2rc2a and 2.2ms2
2.2rc2a just logs me out everytime i try to update
2.2ms2 either tells me that no products have been updated or updates like a minimal amount of them
2. My products are in the 3rd category down so cat-subcat-subsubcat-products
3. I rolled back from 3.7 to 3.5 hoping that might make a difference (apperently not)
4. I've tried updating price, stock & status
5. I've ticked the box at times, the times i've ticked it, it does onthing
So i did some experimenting on my 2.2rc2a install and found that (with v3.7) if a category contained upto 24 products, everything would be fine, if there were 25 or more, then it would log me out everytime i hit the update button.
Hope that helps.
Sorry guys, I was silent for quite sometimes.... Today I'm on leave so I had a chance to log in here
Mike, My products are more than 3 level deep and so far it is working ok. I'm working on a copy function so that we can further sub categorize the parts/items that I have. As for your problem, I would like to suggest that you try it on a clean OSC. Please let me know the result.
Since I seldom log in to this forum, if you have any problem, you can email me directly azrin_aris at yahoo dot com. or msn at azrin dot aris at live dot com. I will try as much as I could....