• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#241   Dan Cole

Dan Cole
  • Community Sponsor
  • 424 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:53

Hi,
I seem to be having the same problem, Does anyone know why this would happen?
Cheers

Try setting some thing up for a weight from 0 to your first weight threshold. In Frey's example I think he was starting at 500 kg. Let us know if that works.

Dan

#242   Frey

Frey
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:18

Hi,
I seem to be having the same problem, Does anyone know why this would happen?
Cheers

Success!
I'm using V2.3 and was having no luck getting the shipping values to change. I noticed there was a new version of the contribution uploaded yesterday with changes made to includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php file, I used this new version and the contribution seems to be running great! thanks for such a great addon!

#243   JorgeFernandes

JorgeFernandes
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 17:47

Hi,
can someone help me out here.
I want to install this contribution, so I uploaded the files within the "FULL VERSION" compressed file, and when triing to add the sql details to the DB, I get the folowing error:
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2afzs6t.jpg[/img]

what should I do to get rid of it?

thanks

Hi same problem here.
I don't know how to resolve this problem.
Any help will be appreciated.

#244   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 18:26

Hi same problem here.I don't know how to resolve this problem.Any help will be appreciated.

Jorge,

Alter the INSTALL_v1.000.sql to read:

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping', 'The options which configure the MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping Module', '7', '1');

UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id = last_insert_id();

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Number of Geo Zones', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_NUMBER_GEOZONES', '3', 'The number of shipping geo zones.', last_insert_id(), '0', NULL, now(), NULL, NULL),
('', 'Number of Tables per Geo Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_NUMBER_TABLES', '3', 'The number of shipping tables per geo zone.', last_insert_id(), '0', NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

The problem is you already have a table shipping module installed that is using Key 1.

Chris
:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

#245   JorgeFernandes

JorgeFernandes
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 18:46

Thanks Chris but the problem persist.
I tried another value and same problem.

QL query:

INSERT INTO configuration_group
VALUES (
'', 'MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping', 'The options which configure the MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping Module', '7', '1'
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

#246   JorgeFernandes

JorgeFernandes
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:45

Ok I managed to solve my problem by other way and I don┬┤t need any more this great contribution.

How I fully remove the contribution?

I deleted the mzmt file from languages and modules folders, but in the configuration tab in my backoffice the MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping option continues to appear.

How can remove this?

Thanks in advance,
Jorge

Edited by JorgeFernandes, 26 August 2011 - 10:46.

#247   cbonnar

cbonnar
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:32

After testing the latest version I find that if I have a item weight of 0.49 and a table of 0.5:$9.65,20:$11.40 the postage cost on checkout is $0.00 if I change the table 0.5 to say 0.2 the checkout postage is $9.65. Any idea's as I would have thought the table was based on up to the appropriate weight?

Thanks
Thanks
Colin

#248   atlasoff

atlasoff
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:28

I cannot get a 4th zone to show up, and it's making me crrrrrrrazy!!! When I set the 3 geozones, they work beautifully, and I'm so happy! Yet, I need to add another zone, and I've uninstalled the module, made the language file additions, reinstalled the module, and grrrrrr... no 4th Geo Zone. I've done this again and again and again tonight because I know I'm probably doing something stupid. If anyone can point out my dunce-i-tude, I'll be very very grateful.

My language file mzmt.php:

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_TEXT_TITLE', 'MultiGeoZone MultiTable');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Multiple geo zone shipping with multiple tables to each geo zone.');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TEXT_TITLE', 'United Parcel Service (UPS)');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_ICON', 'shipping_ups.gif');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', 'Ground');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', 'Second Day');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TABLE_3_TEXT_WAY', 'Next Day');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TEXT_TITLE', 'MultiGeoZone MultiTable2');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_ICON', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_2_TABLE_3_TEXT_WAY', '');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TEXT_TITLE', 'MultiGeoZone MultiTable3');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_ICON', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_3_TABLE_3_TEXT_WAY', '');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_4_TEXT_TITLE', 'MultiGeoZone MultiTable4');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_4_ICON', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_4_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_4_TABLE_2_TEXT_WAY', '');
define('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_4_TABLE_3_TEXT_WAY', '');
?>
Thanks in advance, folks!
Julie

#249   atlasoff

atlasoff
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:35

After testing the latest version I find that if I have a item weight of 0.49 and a table of 0.5:$9.65,20:$11.40 the postage cost on checkout is $0.00 if I change the table 0.5 to say 0.2 the checkout postage is $9.65. Any idea's as I would have thought the table was based on up to the appropriate weight?

Thanks

cbonnar,
The range is the *lower* limit, so what you're seeing when you make that change is correct - from what I discovered tonight. Before I embarked on this module, I was busy finding the "table rate" module wasn't good enough. The table rate module uses "up to the appropriate weight," as you say. This Multitable module uses the *lower* limit.
julie

#250   atlasoff

atlasoff
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:56

After a more thorough search of this thread - I found the the fact that I have to modify Configuration part of the Admin section - missed this somehow...

#251   Dan Cole

Dan Cole
  • Community Sponsor
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 18:51

Thanks

Try starting it with a ZERO weight....ie 0.0:$x.xx,0.5:$9.65,20:$11.40

Dan

#252   freakystreak

freakystreak
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:42

I've installed your excellent contribution but have a problem. I set up 2 zones, one for UK and one for ireland. The UK works as expected. My Irish zone doesn't show. I spotted the reason, I had set up in my tax zone for the UK 'Shp:UK' Ireland - All Zones. Also had this set-up in 'Shp:Ireland' So basically, I had Ireland - All Zones in both. Now, when I delete the Ireland Zone from 'Shp:UK' the shipping method shows as expected, hurrah. But, deducts the VAT, I set a flat rate of 10 to all orders based on a weight of 0, from the total. So, when I should have a total of say, £4.99 my total is £4.16. VAT is £0.83.

Any ideas as to how I can get this working properly?
Ah, the world wide web. What a wonderful place.

#253   freakystreak

freakystreak
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:20

Please ignore my request for help. I got it wrong. Apologies.
Ah, the world wide web. What a wonderful place.

#254   cbonnar

cbonnar
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:36

I have installed this and it work great but when the email is sent to the user after order confirmation the 'MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_1_TEXT_TITLE' dosn't add a Line Feed so the next item is on the same line. eg below note the GST is on the same line as the freight type???

Anyone know what part of the mzmt.php file I need to change to fix this?

Part of email sent to buyer:-

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x DVD 1806 - 3GHz Reclocking SDI Distribution Amplifier (D VD 1806) = $633
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $633
Shipping within NSW (1 kg) (Standard Shipping): $11 GST 10.0%: $58 <------Note this should be on the next line????
Total: $644
Thanks
Colin

#255   garf90

garf90
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:18

i have install the US, Europe SQL files no problem. Now i am looking for additionalSQL files for the rest of the world (India, China, Australia etc)

any ideas where i would find any?
Garfield: WP Online Store. "The osCommerce plugin for WordPress"

#256   S.James

S.James
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:42

Have installed and works great, only question is how to remove the (3lb) on the line for the shipping, I have set for price not weight.

#257   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:17

Steve,

The 3lbs is what you have set the TARE to. You can change that in the admin area under configuration>> shipping/packaging

Chris
:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

#258   S.James

S.James
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:29

Thanks, changed but is there a way to eliminate (0lbs) completely

#259   fan4chevy

fan4chevy
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:19

I am in need of a multiplication function where I multiply the number I put in the weight field by the number I put in the Geo Zone Shipping Table.

Your help is appreciated.

#260   garf90

garf90
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 21:30

i have a store using your plugin and my client want to know if you can use % in the table set up?

his question is as follows:

The variables isn't set to package weight, the table is for price (the table rate is set to price). For example, in my screenshot I have 30:5.99,60:7.99,100:10.99,10000:%12 that means...

$0-30 = $5.99
$30.01-60 = $7.99
$60.01-100 = $10.99

What I'm trying to do is set it so that an order that is over $100 has to pay 12% of the sub-total for shipping. Hence the 10000:%12. That doesn't work. It doesn't see or calculate the %12. What it does is when an order is placed that is over $100, it places a rate of $12 for shipping. That's not what we want. I'd like to know how I can make it so that it charges %12. That's how our agreement works with our supplier.

can you have a % or does it have to be a number only

cheers
G90
Garfield: WP Online Store. "The osCommerce plugin for WordPress"