• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Users upload own e-products to OScommerce?

XinXang

Hi, I'm new to Oscommerce and I'm trying to get a grasp of its features to find out if it's the soution I'm looking for.

Does Oscommerce allow users to upload their own e-products to the store or just me and my admins? If so I'm assuming then that they also get their own control panel and tracking system for all their sales and income?

I want my store to have users load up their own products, but have those products sorted among all the rest by category, so not necessarily separated by individual stores. And when purchases are made the system should automatically take out a 10% percent cut for my site, and distribute the remaining 90% to the user.

Also if oscommerce doesn't already do this but you know how to make it do this as well as additional functions such as allow me to limit how much users can post for sale based on subscription rate, please contact me at [email protected]

Does anyone know the answer to this question? I've been searching and searching the documentation but it's all so new to me I don't know if I'm just misunderstanding or misreading.

The question is, is oscommerce configurable - either in the standard package or through a plugin module - to allow my users to upload their own e-products to my store?

Please, if you just say yes or no (if your time is very limited) to at least let me know if I should just keep searching or I need to immediately think about getting customization work done.

I'm looking into a very similar system for a kind of ads system for a prospect. The only thing I can think of is admin acces with levels that could help, but I'm not aware of any ready made contributions that really tackle the complete solution.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

• 4 weeks later...

Archived