Multi_Vendor_Shipping new thread

• Please log in to reply
4707 replies to this topic

#41   zebrax

zebrax
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 22:25

I am already using a higly modified vendors mod. The becuase of my situation each product can only have 1 vendor. We actualy have 2 different locations and sell the same stuff on one website. Because we have a lot of local customers to both locations ve need to alow customer to search localy so they can pick up there items. The cart load the vendor id with each product , so that is why I created the code above, becuase I did know the vendor id.

I am going to code for my situation and you guys can have a look at it and change things as needed.

#42   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:45

Okay folks, I am a bit stumped. I am pretty confident that I have collected the Vendor Zip, defined it so it can be passed easily from file to the next, and changed

$this->_upsOrigin(SHIPPING_ORIGIN_ZIP, $country_name['countries_iso_code_2']);

to

$this->_upsOrigin($vendors_zipcode_list, $country_name['countries_iso_code_2']);

BUT! No quote. I am calling for a quote for only one product for testing purposes, so I will not yet need to loop for more quotes. So I have tried to track down exactly where this

$this->_upsWeight($shipping_weight);

particularly "$shipping_weight" , gets defined. This is the only variable that comes directly from the products that are in the cart that gets used for the quote. My logic being, find where this is defined and I will know exaclty where to define all the Vendor info. Problem is, I can't find it. Exactly.

In cat/inc/classes/shipping.php you will see

function quote($method = '', $module = '') {
      global $total_weight, $shipping_weight, $shipping_quoted, $shipping_num_boxes;

$quotes_array = array();

if (is_array($this->modules)) {
        $shipping_quoted = '';
        $shipping_num_boxes = 1;
        $shipping_weight = $total_weight;

Note "$shipping_weight = $total_weight;" , yet both are defined as GLOBAL variables. I cannot find specifically where these begin.
Possibly in /*/*/calsses/shopping_cart.php where this code

function show_total() {
      $this->calculate();

return $this->total;
    }

function show_weight() {
      $this->calculate();

return $this->weight;
    }

But I am not sure and my first several attempts to define the Vendors Zip have not worked. Any ideas or suggestions?
Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
Anything worth having, is worth working for.
Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog
3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.
Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin
login: webmaster@blucollarsales.com
pass: mvs_demo
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1
Vendor Email
Vendor Info in easypopulate
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#43   joeyjgarcia

joeyjgarcia
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 14:07

Did you print out $vendors_zipcode_list before you obtained your quote? make sure it prints out a value that makes sense and that you are not sending mulitple numbers (the "list" part of the name makes me think that).

Here is what my search yielded.

Searching for: $shipping_weight
\catalog\includes\classes\shipping.php(45): global $total_weight, $shipping_weight, $shipping_quoted, $shipping_num_boxes;
\catalog\includes\classes\shipping.php(52): $shipping_weight = $total_weight;
\catalog\includes\classes\shipping.php(54): if (SHIPPING_BOX_WEIGHT >= $shipping_weight*SHIPPING_BOX_PADDING/100) {
\catalog\includes\classes\shipping.php(55): $shipping_weight = $shipping_weight+SHIPPING_BOX_WEIGHT;
\catalog\includes\classes\shipping.php(57): $shipping_weight = $shipping_weight + ($shipping_weight*SHIPPING_BOX_PADDING/100);
\catalog\includes\classes\shipping.php(60): if ($shipping_weight > SHIPPING_MAX_WEIGHT) { // Split into many boxes
\catalog\includes\classes\shipping.php(61): $shipping_num_boxes = ceil($shipping_weight/SHIPPING_MAX_WEIGHT);
\catalog\includes\classes\shipping.php(62): $shipping_weight = $shipping_weight/$shipping_num_boxes;
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\table.php(49): global $order, $cart, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\table.php(54): $order_total = $shipping_weight;
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\ups.php(71): global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $order, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\ups.php(88): $this->_upsWeight($shipping_weight);
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\ups.php(94): 'module' => $this->title . ' (' . $shipping_num_boxes . ' x ' . $shipping_weight . 'lbs)');
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\usps.php(65): global $order, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes, $transittime;
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\usps.php(76): $shipping_weight = ($shipping_weight < 0.1 ? 0.1 : $shipping_weight);
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\usps.php(77): $shipping_pounds = floor ($shipping_weight);
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\usps.php(78): $shipping_ounces = round(16 * ($shipping_weight - floor($shipping_weight)));
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\usps.php(82): $shiptitle = ' (' . $shipping_num_boxes . ' x ' . $shipping_weight . 'lbs)';
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\zones.php(116): global $order, $shipping_weight, $shipping_num_boxes;
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\zones.php(140): if ($shipping_weight <= $zones_table[$i]) {
\catalog\includes\modules\shipping\zones.php(142): $shipping_method = MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_TEXT_WAY . ' ' . $dest_country . ' : ' . $shipping_weight . ' ' . MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_TEXT_UNITS;
Found 21 occurrence(s) in 5 file(s)

I use TextPad for programming in osC, I've tried all the others out there and they seem too slow or they don't offer features that are really needed for hacking osC, such as a fast Global Search or line wrapping. If you want a copy, I'll send you my copy.

I hope this helps you.

BTW, I hope you are making backups.

Craig, you are doing a great job!!!

Joey

#44   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 14:56

I have so many different copies of my shop in different stages of developement that I often get confused as to which is my "Live" shop. LOL

I will look at TextPad and see if it makes anything easier for me.

As you can see from your search, there does not seem to be a definitive spot where $shipping_weight gets defined. My best guess is in /*/*/calsses/shopping_cart.php

function show_total() {
      $this->calculate();

return $this->total;
    }

function show_weight() {
      $this->calculate();

return $this->weight;
    }

At the "return" point, I think it is creating the "$shipping_weight".
So, what I have been working on is writing a "function" to properly create the zip data. I do need to print the "list" and make sure it is what I think it is. To simplify things to start with, I am only using 1 product for the quote, so there can be only 1 zipcode being used, if it is collected properly to begin with. I am going to use your search as ref and check some more files before I strain my brain too much more in the same spot. Sometimes, I have found that if I look away for a while the answer becomes so clear when I get back to it. Thanks Joey, for the encouragement and suggestion. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Vendor Email
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#45   joeyjgarcia

joeyjgarcia
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 15:05

I was doing something else and ran across some code that I think you will need.

Here is an example of some osC code that stuffs values into an array the easy way. If you want to make a vendors array you might want to do it this way.

while ($vendors= tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_query)) {
$vendors_array[] = array('id' => $vendors['vendors_id'],
'zip' => $vendors['vendors_zip'],
'fees' => $vendors['vendors_fees'],
);
}

You get it out like this: $vendors_array[$i]['fees']

the $i variable will the index used in the For Loop, when you do your looping.

Joey

#46   joeyjgarcia

joeyjgarcia
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 15:14

Since $shipping_weight is a simple variable you won't fine it "defined" per se, instead you'll find that that variable was created and set to a value, possibly from calling a function and the return value sets the value of $shipping_weight.

Always test your data before you use it, typically this is the biggest mistake programmers have, they assume the data they are using it correct only to find out downstream that their variable is empty or something else. I print out my values for every step, especially if there are other functions, loops, etc. that are dependent on that variable's value. I use an if statement that has a "debug" variable that I can change the value from true to false to see values printed out, I put an example of that in a previous post.

I would also support your idea to take breaks, a lot of times a drive is a good time to see your answer because you think while you drive, just don't get into an accident we need you!! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Joey

#47   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 16:36

Thanks Joey, I have worked with that basic code structure(the array) before and will need your example when it is time to create the loop for multiple quotes. I have started a bit of a re-write to include the "debug" info and your right, $shipping_weight isn't actually defined, it is created through a function. I am moving forward from here so wish me luck.
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Craig
Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Vendor Email
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#48   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 21:41

FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I am retrieving the info, I can echo it no problem. Just can't figure out how to pass it to the ship module! Breaktime. Anyone with ANY suggestions?

Craig /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Vendor Email
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#49   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 02:35

Alright now, this is dirving crazy. Look at the following code

function show_total() {
      $this->calculate();

return $this->total;
    }

function show_weight() {
      $this->calculate();

return $this->weight;
    }
    //mlti vendor
    function show_vendors_postcode() {
    $this->contents();
    return $this->vendors_postcode;
    }
    function show_mlti_weight() {
      $this->calculate();

return $this->mlti_weight;
    }

function generate_cart_id($length = 5) {
      return tep_create_random_value($length, 'digits');
    }

function get_content_type() {
      $this->content_type = false;

echo " Vendor's id: ". $vendors['vendors_id'] ."<br>";
echo " Vendor's zipcode: ". $vendors['vendors_zipcode'] ."<br>";

Why you ask? Because something about this is "breaking" the data from the Vendor array.

Here is what I did. I have been on a rabbit hunt with this, and I see little "ears" everywhere, so bare with me. As I posted B4 I have collected the data in the shopping_cart class. Passing it to the ship module is the hard part. So I started adding some "echo" satatements at different points in the file. The code above is when I lose the data. Add the "echo" statements above this code, anywhere above this code and we can see the data printed on the screen.

Thus, the question is why? Suggestions? Craig /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Vendor Email
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#50   joeyjgarcia

joeyjgarcia
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 04:01

There is a cart class because I can see a cart object, I think what needs to happen is create a method in this class. Methods are the class equivalent of functions. Once the cart class is found a method called getVendorCount() needs to be added.

When making methods for classes you always want the method names to be verbs, and it is a typical practice to use getters and setters, which look like this:

Examples:
$cart->getOrderTotal();
$cart->getShippingQuote();
$cart->getVendorCount();

$cart->setDiscount( $discount );
$cart->setShippingMethod( $selectedShippingMethod );

It would cleanest to do the dirty work there.

Remember, 1 cart and multiple: vendors, weight, contents, zip codes

I am starting to look under the hood of this shipping stuff because I'd like to do this right the first time since it is so critical.

Joey

#51   joeyjgarcia

joeyjgarcia
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 04:07

I don't understand your last post?

Where is your problem?

The function get_content_type() is incomplete.

Which line is throwing errors? What it printing out? What do you expect for the print out?

When you need help post the page name and the function name so I can understand the context of your question.

Joey

Edited by joeyjgarcia, 01 August 2004 - 04:11.

#52   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 10:52

All of the work I have done so far is in */*/classes/shopping_cart.php This is the file tath collects the data and somehow, makes it available to all other files. This is also where the data is added to the db, customers_basket, and order.

I have collected the data from the Vendor attched to the products in the customer's basket. I am printing the Vendor ID and Vendor zipcode from there. The print shows in the shopping cart from every page that has the cart included. The previous post was to show that as I tried to track the echo through the entire script, litreally moving the position ot the echo line down in a few steps at each attempt. My thinking being, perhaps something is breaking the info before it gets to the ship module. Once I put the echo beyond where "funtion show" begins, the data no longer prints.

Apparrently though, nothing else is effected in any way since when I test the ship module with it's standard STORE zip entry, I get the quote no problem.

Every effort I have made to in some way make the Vendor zip available to the ship module has not worked despite the fact that I KNOW the data is there. In our previous post, you showed one of the many code attempts I have made. I am going to breakdown what I have tried and post it so we can all look at it together. I can show my query, and show several attempts at holding the data for the ship module to then call to.

Another "call" from the ship module we may be able to track to find the right spot is "$order". I think this is stored in the "sessions" table, but I can't find where it gets put together. I'll show more code soon. Craig /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

ps I emphatically agree that we need to do this right, which is why I started this thread so I would not ba allowed to screw it up all by myself! LOL
Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Vendor Email
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#53   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 11:52

A little info on what I have done, the vendor query immediately follows this product query

if (!is_array($this->contents)) return false;

$products_array = array();
      reset($this->contents);

ofcourse, the rest of the "product query" and then the Vendor query:

//mlti vendor
                if (!is_array($this->contents)) return false;

$vendors_array = array();
                reset($this->contents);
                while (list($vendors_id, ) = each($this->contents)) {
                $vendors_query = tep_db_query("SELECT v.vendors_id, v.vendors_zipcode, v.handling_charge, v.handling_per_box, v.tare_weight, v.max_box_weight, v.module_names from vendors v, products p where  p.products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and v.vendors_id=p.vendors_id ORDER BY p.vendors_id");

$index = 0;
                if ($vendors = tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_query)) {
                                  $vid = $vendors['vendors_id'];
                                //  $vendor_handling = $vendors['handling_charge'];
                                  $vendors_postcode = $vendors['vendors_zipcode'];
                                // $vendors_zipcode = $cart->show_vendors_zipcode();
          }

$vendors_array[] = array('id' => $vendors_id,
                                  // 'ship_method' => $vendor_module_list,
                                    'vendors_postcode' => $vendors['vendors_zipcode']);

echo " Vendor's id: ". $vendors["vendors_id"] ."<br>";
echo " Vendor's zipcode: ". $vendors["vendors_zipcode"] ."<br>"

and at this point the echo returns the data no problem. The data does not make it to the ship module though. And keep in mind that I am working with a modified Vendors tables from VAEmail, I added several fields for the different fees to be called without sql errors.
So I have tried several "function" calls as shown in my earlier confusiong post and I get the error "Cannot re-declare class, vendors_zipcode, already sustantiated(or whatever it says) in", which indicates to me that the data is in fact stored, but where, and how do we call if from the ship module.

Immediately following this query, is this script I posted earlier:

function show_total() {
      $this->calculate();

return $this->total;
    }

function show_weight() {
      $this->calculate();

return $this->weight;
    }
    //mlti vendor
//    function show_vendors_postcode() {
//    $this->contents();
//    return $this->vendors_postcode;
  //  }
    function show_mlti_weight() {
      $this->calculate();

return $this->mlti_weight;
    }

function generate_cart_id($length = 5) {
      return tep_create_random_value($length, 'digits');
    }

function get_content_type() {
      $this->content_type = false;

The "mlti_weight" function will be needed to add the additional fees to the weight from the products. We can add ANY other fees here as well, per Vendor, or per product, or both since the calculation is done here and I know I can collect the data from the Vendors and Products tables. So it is just the zipcode we need to hammer out.

Once we get here with the echo, we no longer have data in the output. I am researching the */*/classes/shipping.php file to see if it is used to carry the data from the shopping_cart and pass it to the ship module. See any major problems? Keep in mind that if I change the zip back the STORE in the ship module and change nothing in the shopping_cart file, I get a quote. So none of this is breaking the data flow. What do you think? Suggestions on where to go from here? Craig /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Vendor Email
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#54   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 12:04

Ive just realised that this thread is in "contribution support". It should be in "shipping modules" so we might be able to get input from some of the minds that have created some of the shiiping modules themselves. I am going to PM a request to move this entire thread to the "shipping modules", so if anyone loses track of this thread, it should be there. I have seen it take several days to make this kind of change. Just to let everyone know. Craig /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Vendor Email
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#55   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 12:14

I am currently writing a new version of the MVS(multi_vendor_shipping) to be able to use a Vendor zipcode instead of the STORE zipcode. I have successfully attached a Vendor and all their relevent info to the product and can collect the data from the cat/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php file. I am having trouble passing the zipcode to the shipping module. I know I will need to change the call for the STORE zip in each module, but I have not figured out how to make the Vendor zip show in the module. Is there a particular place in class file, shopping_cart, or another file where this needs to be specified? And how? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Several folks have been trying to work with me on this through the following thread:
http://forums.oscomm...howtopic=101973

I am gioing to request that my current thread be moved here so the MVS thread will be in a more appropriate place in the forums. Thanks for any help, Craig /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Vendor Email
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#56   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 14:35

I am currently writing a new version of the MVS(multi_vendor_shipping) to be able to use a Vendor zipcode instead of the STORE zipcode. I have successfully attached a Vendor and all their relevent info to the product and can collect the data from the cat/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php file. I am having trouble passing the zipcode to the shipping module. I know I will need to change the call for the STORE zip in each module, but I have not figured out how to make the Vendor zip show in the module. Is there a particular place in class file, shopping_cart, or another file where this needs to be specified? And how? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Several folks have been trying to work with me on this through the following thread:
http://forums.oscomm...howtopic=101973

I am gioing to request that my current thread be moved here so the MVS thread will be in a more appropriate place in the forums.  Thanks for any help, Craig  /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

As you can see this is done, so I hope nobody gets lost. Anyway the previous post for help from anyone with experience with the shipping codework still applies. Thanks for all the input so far, we will beat this thing Guys.
Craig /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Vendor Email
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#57   joeyjgarcia

joeyjgarcia
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 15:55

Replaced my bookmark, good idea.

I was looking at you post at the top of the page and I was trying to follow but I couldn't seem to find the function "show" in the shopping_cart.php.

Is this in another file now?

Apparrently though, nothing else is effected in any way since when I test the ship module with it's standard STORE zip entry, I get the quote no problem.

I am printing the Vendor ID and Vendor zipcode from there. The print shows in the shopping cart from every page that has the cart included.

Where exactly are you doing this?

I am trying to find exactly where you are, but sometimes you mention a file then you mention a module then you start referencing code and I'm not sure where you are.

I'd like to know what you are trying to achieve today so I can help you.

Joey

BTW, I downloaded a real PHP Editor that will help me see the PHP functions, variables and classes. You might try it out it is pretty handy. Here is the screenshot http://phpedit.com.u...enshort.phpedit

#58   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 16:44

That code is towards the bottom of the scrip, in catalog/admin/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php. You are probably looking in the [I]catalog/shopping_cart.php[?I] file. We may need to add code to that one too, but for now I am confident that what we need to accomplish is the */*/classes/shopping_cart.php file.

Sorry I have been confusing you. "Module" would be the shipping mdule itself, they are found in catalog/includes/modules/shipping/. I have been testing with the UPS module just because I have some familiarity with it from previous issues with my site. The other files I have referenced are:
catalog/admin/includes/classes/shipping.php and
catalog/shopping_cart.php

The */*/classes/shipping.php file is the one I have been playing with this morning, but no progress. I hope this clears up some of the confusion so we can get this part worked out today. If I had been able to get a quote already, we could have been working the details of what info we want from each Vendor and how to present it to the customer. Craig /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

ps I tested 5 or 6 php editors when I started working with osC, and I personally settled on PHP Expert Editor, tise link: http://www.ankord.com/ will take you to it if you want to check it out as well. Syntax highlighting can be very useful. It helps to show proper code.
This one was about $10 more on average than some of the others that I checked out, but it is very powerful, with an FTP facility, tag locator(find relative close/open tag), syntax check, support for HTML,XML, debugger, and if you have php support locally, it will run your scripts from popup. Lots of other stuff I don't use but probably will eventually. Just my personal taste, mind you, many others can do the same things.

Edited by blucollarguy, 01 August 2004 - 16:47.

Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Vendor Email
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#59   blucollarguy

blucollarguy
  • Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 16:52

That code is towards the bottom of the scrip, in catalog/admin/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php. You are probably looking in the catalog/shopping_cart.php[?I] file. We may need to add code to that one too, but for now I am confident that what we need to accomplish is the */*/classes/shopping_cart.php file.

Sorry I have been confusing you. "Module" would be the shipping mdule itself, they are found in catalog/includes/modules/shipping/. I have been testing with the UPS module just because I have some familiarity with it from previous issues with my site. The other files I have referenced are:
catalog/admin/includes/classes/shipping.php and
catalog/shopping_cart.php

Not admin. These are wrong:
catalog/admin/includes/classes/shipping.php
catalog/admin/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php
These are right: catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php
catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php

[I]SORRY!

Edited by blucollarguy, 01 August 2004 - 16:53.

Happy Coding!
Craig Garrison Sr
MVS Thread:
Multi-Vendor Shipping
My contribs:
Vendor Email
EZ Price Updater
And more to come!

#60   joeyjgarcia

joeyjgarcia
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 17:56

That helps. I thought the admin path would clarify my confusion, but ... .

Anyway, if looks like you are set as far as editors.

Craig, the way I see it when you break through this hard part the rest will be cake and fall together.

Sorry, for not putting in the same amount of hours you obviously are, I have to sneek over here in between family duties. During the day I spend time doing my "Honey Do" list and stuff with the kids for recreation, but in the evenings is when I get most of my coding time in.

I just want to understand exactly where you are and what your first objective is so when I get a small break of time I can go directly in the code and try to provide some answers.

I'm glad you don't quit easy! This is a huge effort when you consider the complexity of this contribution, I like to call efforts like this "Brain Surgery" because it is so critical.

Keep up the good work, Dr. Bluecollerguy! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Joey