• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Master Dealer account for wholesales

ken0306

Hi, one of my customer has the website base on the osc, I install the B2B contribution and few difference things for create orders on the website.

The website is for the distributions company, they have 3 master agents for 3 difference regions. Currently all small dealer login as customer in the osc front end. Only administrator can login to backend editing order and create orders. As this point, the master dealer can't monitor their online sales. So I looking for a contributions that allow the master dealer to monitor their own regional sales.

pj1.jpg

Does OSCommerce has any contributions can do this function????

sorry for my English......

Thank you

ken

• 2 weeks later...

After I read though the order table and the customer table, I plan to add one extra master_id field in customer table and the order table. So, each customer assign a master id, and each order will also come with the customer id and master id.

Can someone tell me which php file that holding the sql script for display orders information?

thank you.

ken