• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Barclays EPDQ Payment Serious Help Needed

jimbog

I've been trying to get the EPDQ integrated with Oscommerce for a few days now. I've gone through all the threads and really can't see where I'm going wrong.

I've added the addtional php pages to the site, ammended the module setting in store admin, added the CPI user and configuration on the Barclays EPDQ side, but I'm still getting an error once the Payment with EPDQ has been submitted. The return URL from Barclays errors and goes straight to the Basket. Also, no order is placed on the site and the basket hasn't cleared. There is also no record in the database.

I've probably overlooked something and is very simple to change. The return URL is set to eqdq_success.php, i've ammended the filesnames.php, cpi folder is all set.

Please help, I'm tearing my hair out. Any suggestions would be gratefully received

Kind regards

Jim

• 4 weeks later...
i have the same problem. someone please help asap. i have a store supposed to be going live on mondat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im in trouble!!!

I managed to get it working, as usual, something very simple. On the Barlcays EPDQ config, make sure the return url is going back to complete.php in the protected cpi folder. I implemented this and it started working straight away.

:D Jim

I am a new user to oscommerce. I am waiting for my instructions to come from barclaycard to integrate epdq, but how do I add them onto the payment modules. I am also new to HTML so please be patient, and explain fully how I do things.

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same problems when the payment goes through fine but i am getting no order returned just straight back to the cart where it tells me it will be going out but the items are still there, no order email sent, no order in admin and no record in the database of the order. any help?