• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

The "fatal error" at the bottom of all your pages isn't a good sign.

:o

The syntax error I can fix.

The rest... Well you'll have to wait for someone who knows a lot more about this contribution than I do.

:blush:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

The "fatal error" at the bottom of all your pages isn't a good sign.

:o

The syntax error I can fix.

The rest... Well you'll have to wait for someone who knows a lot more about this contribution than I do.

:blush:

Did not even notice that until you pointed it out. Thanks!

Fatal error: Call to a member function store() on a non-object in ****/eastvalleyrc.com/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php on line 78

Here is the code from line 75 to 86

*/
   public function __destruct() {
     if ( defined( 'USU5_ENABLED' ) && ( USU5_ENABLED == 'true' ) ) {
       $this->getVar( 'cache' )->store( $this->getVar( 'registry' )->store() );
       if ( defined( 'USU5_OUPUT_PERFORMANCE' ) && ( USU5_OUPUT_PERFORMANCE == 'true' ) ) {
         performance();
       }
       if ( defined( 'USU5_DEBUG_OUPUT_VARS' ) && ( USU5_DEBUG_OUPUT_VARS == 'true' ) ) {
         usu5_show_vars( $this->vars );
       }
     } 
   } // end destructor

Edited by ColeKelly

Hi there.

I've installed USU5 and was happy with it. Working really nice and smooth. After setting the page I started the test of all functions and I've noticed that I have some small problem during the checkout with addresses. I can use multiple defined, I can add and delete. When I want to edit however I receive:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ur139661/public_html/sklep/includes/functions/database.php on line 103

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ur139661/public_html/sklep/includes/functions/database.php:103) in /home/ur139661/public_html/sklep/includes/functions/general.php on line 50

The line 103 from database.php is the return line in the following function

function tep_db_num_rows($db_query) {
   return mysql_num_rows($db_query);
 }

The line 50 from general.php is

header('Location: ' . $url);

as the part of the USU5 function

function tep_redirect($url) {
   if ( (strstr($url, "\n") != false) || (strstr($url, "\r") != false) ) { 
     tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL', false));
   }

if ( (ENABLE_SSL == true) && (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ) { // We are loading an SSL page
     if (substr($url, 0, strlen(HTTP_SERVER)) == HTTP_SERVER) { // NONSSL url
       $url = HTTPS_SERVER . substr($url, strlen(HTTP_SERVER)); // Change it to SSL
     }
   }
   if ( false !== strpos($url, '&') ){
     $url = str_replace('&', '&', $url);
   }
   session_write_close();
   header('Location: ' . $url);
   exit;
 }

Any hint what can be messed up? Error in the code or some error change in the database?

Regards

Szymon

Hi everyone here,

I just finish installing the contribution and when I tried to access to my local store I get the following errors.

Warning: Usu5_Bootstrap::include_once(/home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/database_install/installer_constants.php) [usu5-bootstrap.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 303

Warning: Usu5_Bootstrap::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/database_install/installer_constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:/usr/share/pear/') in /home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 303

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Installer_Class::setConfigConstants() must be an array, null given, called in /home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 306 and defined in /home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/database_install/installer_class.php on line 67

I followed the guide and I review twice, it was on fresh osc2.3.1 store. Can someone help me here

Thank you

ale

Hello all,

First of all, thank you Robert for such a great config. and your great advices on this forum!

I have read through this topic from the final update of this config. and couldn't find the answer to my problem. The problem is, that the links look now like this:

www.mysite.fi/index.php/science-fiction-c-3_11?osCsid=737f7cd80e60f75603e00f565e2da8eb

So I'm wondering how to get rid of those numbers and characters at the end of the link?

I have installed the .htaccess file with right RewriteBase.

I have entered the special character conversions in the admin field - this worked fine with my ä and ö characters. Is this the reason for my "too long link"?

Otherwise the site runs ok, no problems with it. Just this minor link problem.

BR,

yadetar

How do I get rid of this? I had installed USU5 on my store, but later had to start over on my dev store and went with Ultimate SEO URLs v2.2d, which is an easier install and is compatible with everything else. I use my FTP client's synchronize function to make the changes to my live store. The new version works great, but the old USU5 still shows up in my admin. It is disabled, but I would like to get rid of it. Is it just a matter of removing the DB entries, or is there something else? There shouldn't be any trace of the code anywhere.

I have read through this topic from the final update of this config. and couldn't find the answer to my problem. The problem is, that the links look now like this:

www.mysite.fi/index.php/science-fiction-c-3_11?osCsid=737f7cd80e60f75603e00f565e2da8eb

So I'm wondering how to get rid of those numbers and characters at the end of the link?

Force cookies in you admin and the osCsid session ID will disappear from the urls.

Regards

Szymon

Hi everyone here,

I just finish installing the contribution and when I tried to access to my local store I get the following errors.

Warning: Usu5_Bootstrap::include_once(/home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/database_install/installer_constants.php) [usu5-bootstrap.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 303

Warning: Usu5_Bootstrap::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/database_install/installer_constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:/usr/share/pear/') in /home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 303

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Installer_Class::setConfigConstants() must be an array, null given, called in /home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 306 and defined in /home/myfolder/osc2.3.1/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/database_install/installer_class.php on line 67

I followed the guide and I review twice, it was on fresh osc2.3.1 store. Can someone help me here

Thank you

ale

I was reviewing the folders and I notice that the file "installer_constants.php" is missing, where can I get that file, because is not in the contribution pack

Any advice???

I was reviewing the folders and I notice that the file "installer_constants.php" is missing, where can I get that file, because is not in the contribution pack

Any advice???

Thank you I fixed it

Any advice???

It is in the package.

The osCsid is nothing to do with USU5 it is an integral part of osCommerce.

If it is persistent then your configure files are wrong.

If you want to lose it totally you have to have a full SSL certificate issued using the same domain as non SSL site access, then you can force cookie usage.

Hi there.

I've installed USU5 and was happy with it. Working really nice and smooth. After setting the page I started the test of all functions and I've noticed that I have some small problem during the checkout with addresses. I can use multiple defined, I can add and delete. When I want to edit however I receive:

This is nothing to do with USU5, the header() function is mentioned only because headers have been sent by the DB error and therefore header() will not work/triggers an error.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for all your hard work on this amazing contribution.

I've been trying to get Sage Pay Server working and have come across your post that says w3c style urls will cause problems with the redirect url. I tested with w3c urls switched off and it worked fine.

Is there any chance that there is a workaround to this problem that I've missed? I'd rather not switch off w3c urls because they look more professional.

Keep up the great work.

Andy

You simply need to reverse the html entity formatting of &.

In the script you are talking about it must use tep_href_link( .. CODE IN HERE .. ) to produce the url in question .. all you need do is change it to: -

str_replace ( '&', '&', tep_href_link( .. CODE IN HERE .. ) )

It is in the package.

Thank you Robert,

I really don't know what happen when I downloaded the package first time, but I found it

Now, I am getting http://mystore.com/catalog/product_info.php/test_item-p-30

and I would like http://mystore.com/catalog/product_info.php/test_item.html

how setup the package to get all my products as /test_item.html, by admin or modifying the .htaccess, and why the p-30 is in there?

Thank you

Alex

Thank you Robert,

I really don't know what happen when I downloaded the package first time, but I found it

Now, I am getting http://mystore.com/c.../test_item-p-30

and I would like http://mystore.com/c.../test_item.html

how setup the package to get all my products as /test_item.html, by admin or modifying the .htaccess, and why the p-30 is in there?

Thank you

Alex

The p-30 is essential as it provides a one to one link to the product in the database.

Hello Robert,

I wanted to consolidate my issue into 1 post, but I was unable to edit the above posts. Your addon install went well, however I do have the following fatal error and the URL's are not in the SEO format. (website located at eastvalleyrc.com)

Fatal error: Call to a member function store() on a non-object in ****/eastvalleyrc.com/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php on line 78

Here is the code from line 75 to 86

*/
       if ( defined( 'USU5_OUPUT_PERFORMANCE' ) && ( USU5_OUPUT_PERFORMANCE == 'true' ) ) {
         performance();
       }
       if ( defined( 'USU5_DEBUG_OUPUT_VARS' ) && ( USU5_DEBUG_OUPUT_VARS == 'true' ) ) {
       }
     } 
   } // end destructor

The only issue I had with the install was found in application_top.php. It did not have the EXACT info you requested to find/replace. Instead it had:

// set php_self in the local scope
 if (!isset($PHP_SELF)) $PHP_SELF = $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['PHP_SELF'];

if ($request_type == 'NONSSL') {
   define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG);
 } else {
   define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG);
 }

The p-30 is essential as it provides a one to one link to the product in the database.

You mean that is from the database record (id#), but I still without understand, how I get the following format http://mystore.com/catalog/test_item.html, also how control the p-30 not to show?. I ve been playing with the ntaccess file and the admin seo panel but none :'(

Thank you

I searched this thread over and over and only found one helpful post:

Odd, how many of these do you have?

The below is not a fix but may provide me the info I need.

includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php

Lines 76 - 78

Find ..

Change to ..

$cache = $this->getVar( 'cache' );
   	$registry = $this->getVar( 'registry' );
   	$store = true;
   	if ( false === ( ( $cache instanceof iCache_System ) && ( $registry instanceof Data_Registry ) ) ) {
     	$store = false;
     	$error = 'Cache or registry cannot be retrieved: ' . PHP_EOL . PHP_EOL . print_r( $this, true );
     	trigger_error( $error, E_USER_WARNING );
   	}
   	( false !== $store ) ? $cache->store( $registry->store() ) : null;

After Making that change, this is what came back using Kiss Error Handling:

E_STRICT Error Count: 1

Error: Non-static method KissMT_Modules::stripStopWords() cannot be called statically, assuming $this from compatible context KissMT_Module

File: includes/modules/kiss_meta_tags/abstracts/kiss_modules.php

Line: 134

E_WARNING Error Count: 4

Error: getimagesize(images/infoBoxHeading_tl.gif) [<a href='function.getimagesize'>function.getimagesize</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

File: includes/functions/html_output.php

Line: 39

Error: getimagesize(images/infoBoxHeading_tr.gif) [<a href='function.getimagesize'>function.getimagesize</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Error: getimagesize(images/cont_heading_tl.gif) [<a href='function.getimagesize'>function.getimagesize</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Error: getimagesize(images/cont_heading_tr.gif) [<a href='function.getimagesize'>function.getimagesize</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

E_NOTICE Error Count: 3

Error: Undefined variable: left_corner

File: includes/classes/boxes.php

Line: 315

Error: Undefined variable: right_arrow

Line: 320

Error: Undefined variable: right_corner

Line: 325

E_USER_WARNING Error Count: 1

Error: Cache or registry cannot be retrieved: Usu_Main Object ( [vars:private] => Array ( ) )

File: includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php

Line: 84

I searched this thread over and over and only found one helpful post:

After Making that change, this is what came back using Kiss Error Handling:

It is not a good idea to hack the code as there is no current issue with the code base.

It looks like there is a quirk in your code that is causing the registry to destruct before the Usu_Main class.

The following should eradicate the error you are seeing but it should not be necessary .. I can't however debug your local code.

open the following file: -

catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php

Replace the entire __destruct() method with the following: -

/**
* Class destructor
* Stores the cache and outputs and performance data requested
* @access public
* @return void
*/
   	$registry = $this->getVar( 'registry' );
   	$cache = $this->getVar( 'cache' );
   	if ( $registry instanceof Data_Registry && $cache instanceof iCache_System ) {
     	$cache->store( $registry->store() );
   	}
     	performance();
   	}
   	}
 	} 
} // end destructor

Edited by FWR Media

If it is persistent then your configure files are wrong.

Thank you so much Robert & Szymon for your answers! The configure files were wrong on cookies part. Both of your answers solved the situation and now my site/links is running like it should. Me happy :)

BR,

yadetar

ps. this is off topic but I would like to thank you Robert for also the great KissMT dynamic SEO... contribution. Works great and was also very easy to install :)

Sorry Robert but I am here again trying to solve this issue;

The installation is running ok, I see the store part where everything is working and I see the admin part where I can change parameters on the SEO URL side. But, the only thing until now that is not working is when I change the urls format "Choose the uri format", this part you can setup as standard, path_standard, rewrite, and path_rewrite.

My question is, what files are related with this? because anytime that I changed to rewrite, the category links in the store, doesn't work, I get "file not found" Error 404.

I checked the link location and I notice that when the url format is standard the link show http : //mysite.com/catalog/index.php/industrial-mro-c-22 and work, but when I changed to rewrite the link show http : //mysite.com/catalog/industrial-mro-c-22.html and is when I get Error 404.

Ive been reading almost all about this threat but I have not found some similar.

Would you drive me how to solve this issue, telling me what are the files. please

Thanks

Alex

Hi,

Anyone still having problems with image contributions and USU5?

As Robert is telling us over and over, "the problem lies outside USU5", and he is right.

For those who are still struggling to know where outside, here are two posts of mine that show image contributions, which I revised to work correctly with USU5.

1032 Additional images module see my post http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/35801-contribution-additional-images-module/page__view__findpost__p__1594131

6238 Product Cycle Slideshow see my post http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/315453-products-cycle-slideshow/page__view__findpost__p__1593933

Please use them to our mutual advantage and feel free to comment.

Regards

Eveline

Hi,

Thank you for this and your other excellent contributions which many of us appreciate.

I have installed USU5 in it’s current and earlier incarnations without issue previously. Trying to implement it in an osC 2.3 site is causing a problem - ‘Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage’. I’m fairly sure it has nothing to do with USU5 and it is because I am using 'http://ServerName/AccountName', the site won’t have a domain name allocated until testing is complete. It would be good to have the cause confirmed rather finding after implementation that the assumption is incorrect.

Failure occurs regardless of the URL format chosen. The generated URL is constructed exactly as expected for each option. However, in application_top.php with SEO URLs 5 enabled it doesn’t get any further than -

Usu_Main::i()->setVar( 'languages_id', $languages_id )
            ->setVar( 'request_type', $request_type ) 
            ->setVar( 'session_started', $session_started ) 
            ->setVar( 'sid', $SID ) 
            ->setVar( 'language', $language )
            ->setVar( 'filename', $PHP_SELF )
            ->initiate( ( isset( $lng ) && ( $lng instanceof language ) ) ? $lng : array(), $languages_id, $language );

Content of (relevant?) data items when URL Format = Standard (the actual account name has been altered to 'AccountName') -

$_SERVER[php_SELF]:              /~AccountName/product_info.php/issey-miyake-leau-dissey-ladies-edt-100ml-p-302
basename($_SERVER[php_SELF]):    issey-miyake-leau-dissey-ladies-edt-100ml-p-302
$_SERVER[sCRIPT_NAME]:           /~AccountName/product_info.php
basename($_SERVER[sCRIPT_NAME]): product_info.php
$PHP_SELF:                       product_info.php
basename($PHP_SELF):             product_info.php
$languages_id:                   1
$request_type:                   NONSSL
$session_started:                1
$SID: 
$language:                       english
$lng:                            1 

FWR MEDIA
KissER Error Handling: 
E_NOTICE Error Count: 1
Error: Undefined variable: lng
File: /~AccountName/product_info.php/issey-miyake-leau-dissey-ladies-edt-100ml-p-302: includes/application_top.php
Line: 353

Many Thanks

Hi,

I installed your contribution and everything works fine except for the categories and products. The main page and the menu items work perfectly, when I click on a product and/or category it shows an "page not found". I also edited the .htaccess file with the following code:

# If you are getting errors you may need to comment this out like ..
# Options +FollowSymLinks
Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
 RewriteEngine On

# RewriteBase instructions
 # Change RewriteBase dependent on how your shop is accessed as below.
 # http://www.mysite.com = RewriteBase /
 # http://www.mysite.com/catalog/ = RewriteBase /catalog/ 
 # http://www.mysite.com/catalog/shop/ = RewriteBase /catalog/shop/

# Change RewriteBase using the instructions above  
 RewriteBase /
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-p-([0-9]+).html$ product_info.php [NC,L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-c-([0-9_]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php [NC,L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php [NC,L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]
 # Articles contribution
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-t-([0-9_]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-au-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php [NC,L,QSA]
 # Information pages
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php [NC,L,QSA]
 # Links contribution
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-links-([0-9_]+).html$ links.php [NC,L,QSA]
 # Newsdesk contribution
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-n-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_info.php [NC,L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nc-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_index.php [NC,L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nri-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]
 RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nra-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php [NC,L,QSA]
</IfModule>

I am working the the 2.3.1 version. Can someone please help me?

Gr, Aarsvaars