• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

You do not have permissions to make this API call

Hi,

I've just configure the paypal express checkout with the require api info from my profile at paypal and I get the following message when I am in my cart after I have chosed the paypal method of payment 'You do not have permissions to make this API call'. I've double checked my api info and it is correct. I really dont kn ow where to go now. So I'd be greatfulf for any help.

cheers

Gill

SOLVED again by me - I got myself in a muddle with the SANDBOX - its fine now :lol:

I am having this same problem, I don't know what to do if you could share your resolution it would be much appreciated! Thanks

I am having this same problem, I don't know what to do if you could share your resolution it would be much appreciated! Thanks

Hi - Yes, all I had to do was make sure I had selected 'Live' for the Transaction Server as I had not set up test accounts under Paypals testing site Sandbox.

Me too. I've tried the 'sandbox' option and got the same as yoo, but I get "Security header is not valid" when I try using the 'live' version ... ???

Edited by wondernet

Me too. I've tried the 'sandbox' option and got the same as yoo, but I get "Security header is not valid" when I try using the 'live' version ... ???

So I switch the server to "Live", but what about testing? Will I have to use real credit card numbers to make it work or???

As you have probably guessed this is my first go at using payPal or any pay module so I am not sure how I should go about it. Thanks for any advice.

the modules are tried and true, as long as you have installed it correctly. most the contributions for payment test function do not work properly

the modules are tried and true, as long as you have installed it correctly. most the contributions for payment test function do not work properly

Well I figured out how to set up a sandbox acct and testing buyers/merchants, got paypal express to work, but paypal pro still not working. Now the error I get is The transaction cannot be processed. Apparently there are hundreds of reasons why this might be, but I am not getting the 5 digit error code reporting to me so I can't figure out why, do you know of any way to view the specific error codes as it is not being displayed on the browser?