• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

pbpBB2 and osC shared account creation

anderskiel

Oops placing it at the top cuts all access to the anything to do with the profile.php :blink:

However moving it down to just below:

$template->set_filenames(array(
	'body' => 'profile_add_body.tpl')
);

that should work :D

Anders

Hi, I have the same issue, but i've tried your code and doesn't wok for me.

When user goes to forum from the catalog he get that error message "Hacking attempt".

Could anyone help me please?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When user goes to forum from the catalog he get that error message "Hacking attempt".

Could you please show me the URL which lead to the "Hacking attempt"?

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

Just pointing out the obvious... sorry :( But i make this kind of mistakes all the time...

Have you changed the "yourdomaine" to your actual domaine name :'(

Could you please show me the URL which lead to the "Hacking attempt"?

Here is the url

http://www.orbitalcomputers.ro/catalog/index.php

Going to forum from information box and back to site works, but it doesn't work when you are logged in.

I've tested this with the user that corresponds to admin in phpbb.

I'll try to create anotherone to see what happens. :D

Here is the url

http://www.orbitalcomputers.ro/catalog/index.php

Going to forum from information box and back to site works, but it doesn't work when you are logged in.

I've tested this with the user that corresponds to admin in phpbb.

I'll try to create anotherone to see what happens. :D

It seems to me that you have phpbb2 removed or not setup correctly. I got 404 errors testing in your site.

There is a known bug in this contrib, after you create an account, you can't log off. You must close the browser and open another one to kill the session. Other than that, I didn't have a chance to see what exactly it is doing wrong in your site.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

I have installed this mod and seems to work except for one small issue.

Everything works fine on login , but when trying to logout from the store, it does not want to end the session.

Only if I go to the forum and logout will it end the session and log the user out.

I do have a custom template for my store and have a feeling it has something to do with that.

Would someone have any direction on this one.

Thanks

David G Aschenbrener

Tranquil | Sense - Your Stop for Tranquility.

I have installed this mod and seems to work except for one small issue.

Everything works fine on login , but when trying to logout from the store, it does not want to end the session.

Only if I go to the forum and logout will it end the session and log the user out.

I do have a custom template for my store and have a feeling it has something to do with that.

Would someone have any direction on this one.

Thanks

Hi David, AFAIK it only occurs when you created a new account. The code in create_account.php logged you in to the store, but didn't create trans_phpbb session record in database. I'm going to fix it, either in logoff.php or create_account.php.

Currently the easier way to get rid of this problem is to fix it in catalog/logoff.php

Find in line 28 - 32:

if (!empty($sess_phpbb)){
	$xx_uid = $sess_phpbb['sess_uid'];
	tep_db_query("update trans_phpbb set osCsid = '', sess_logged = 0 where sess_uid = '" . $xx_uid . "'");
  }
}

Add after:

else {
  tep_session_unregister('customer_id');
  tep_session_unregister('customer_default_address_id');
  tep_session_unregister('customer_first_name');
  tep_session_unregister('customer_country_id');
  tep_session_unregister('customer_zone_id');
  tep_session_unregister('comments');

$cart->reset();
}

It will log you off no matter if there is a trans_phpbb session record or not.

Hope this helps.

This works.

Thank You for your quick response and help.

Edited by tranquilsense

David G Aschenbrener

Tranquil | Sense - Your Stop for Tranquility.

It seems to me that you have phpbb2 removed or not setup correctly. I got 404 errors testing in your site.

There is a known bug in this contrib, after you create an account, you can't log off. You must close the browser and open another one to kill the session. Other than that, I didn't have a chance to see what exactly it is doing wrong in your site.

Hi Alex,

As you've seen I've removed the phpbb2 from server.

I'm puting it back, following again the steps in the installation guide.

And I will let it online till you'll have a look.

Thanks a lot.

I've seen that you have registered to my site I appreciate your interes.

Hi Alex,

As you've seen I've removed the phpbb2 from server.

I'm puting it back, following again the steps in the installation guide.

And I will let it online till you'll have a look.

Thanks a lot.

I've seen that you have registered to my site I appreciate your interes.

Hi i'm having similar problems with "Hacking attempt" when logging in or linking from my catalogue.

Background info (hopefully some of this may be of use)

Im running this on apache on windows server, contribs installed (that i think maybe relevant ) include ultimate seo url, Fast Easy Checkout, the phpbb2.022 is a clean board, no mods or any changes made yet.

I found that by playing around in includes/common (by putting some characters in) that the error seems to be related to this bit of code (i put 11 in front of the "hacking attempt" bit and that showed up on the page")

}

$check_osc_sid = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);

if( empty( $check_osc_sid ))

{

die("Hacking attempt");

}

$time = time();

if( $time < $check_osc_sid['expiry'])

{

ive tried this with both cookies enabled/disabled without any luck

Hopefully the above will give some clue as to what maybe going wrong

Many thanks

Kevin

Hi i'm having similar problems with "Hacking attempt" when logging in or linking from my catalogue.

Background info (hopefully some of this may be of use)

Im running this on apache on windows server, contribs installed (that i think maybe relevant ) include ultimate seo url, Fast Easy Checkout, the phpbb2.022 is a clean board, no mods or any changes made yet.

I found that by playing around in includes/common (by putting some characters in) that the error seems to be related to this bit of code (i put 11 in front of the "hacking attempt" bit and that showed up on the page")

}

$check_osc_sid = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);

if( empty( $check_osc_sid ))

{

die("Hacking attempt");

}

$time = time();

if( $time < $check_osc_sid['expiry'])

{

ive tried this with both cookies enabled/disabled without any luck

Hopefully the above will give some clue as to what maybe going wrong

Many thanks

Kevin

It seems that the trid sent by trans_phpbb.php caused this problem. Can you show me your url so I can test it on your site?

It seems that the trid sent by trans_phpbb.php caused this problem. Can you show me your url so I can test it on your site?

Hi Alex,

Here is the link to my site.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?act...mp;qpid=1016783

Going to phpbb an back to site without logging in works fine.

Logging in the site and then going to phpbb gives the error "Hacking attempt".

Hi Alex,

Here is the link to my site.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?act...mp;qpid=1016783

Going to phpbb an back to site without logging in works fine.

Logging in the site and then going to phpbb gives the error "Hacking attempt".

You put a wrong link in there....

Sorry I was wrong

the link is

www.orbitalcomputers.ro/catalog

I got the "Hacking Attempt" with this: index.php?trid=b531685276782970d1a5c6460e6fca50

The trid looked good to me, but it seemed that the session record was not found in your database trans_phpbb table.

Please make sure you have setup the database table correctly, and check the session records to see if they exist or not.

How do i integrete the shop like this ???

http://darel.dk/forum/index.php

So it look like the shop

You can modify your phpBB2 by installing other templates which look close to your shop, and then modify the templates to match the page design.

It is out of the scope of this support thread, please refer to phpBB templates or other phpBB customizing packages on the internet.

I got the "Hacking Attempt" with this: index.php?trid=b531685276782970d1a5c6460e6fca50

The trid looked good to me, but it seemed that the session record was not found in your database trans_phpbb table.

Please make sure you have setup the database table correctly, and check the session records to see if they exist or not.

Thx Alex,

I observed that if i change trid to sid in the URL showing Hacking Attempt, the forum shows on.

I'll check to see if it is ok wth trans_phpbb table, following ur hints.

I wonder if it is good to change trid to sid in the script...

What do you say about that?

Can i di, so it uppen in the middle in the shop, like darel.dk do ???

Or can i not do with this ???

AlexStudio you can see my here : http://the-exterminator.dk/vtcaps

Under guestbook you have the "Forum" link, it uppen in full screen

You can modify your phpBB2 by installing other templates which look close to your shop, and then modify the templates to match the page design.

It is out of the scope of this support thread, please refer to phpBB templates or other phpBB customizing packages on the internet.

Thanks for the reply, sorry i missed out the fact that this is a local server, so doesnt really have access to the net currently and i have no hosting yet :S

Anyways ive checked the database and found the following

In trans_phpbb table

the "sess uid is 14" (which is the same as the customer number)

and the "osCsid is b5caf58313bb57e8ca3285700390481d"

When it moves to the forum it appears as "index.php?trid=b5caf58313bb57e8ca3285700390481d"

the sess_trans is blank

so that seems to be working as it should? Is there anything else to check?

Thanks for the reply, sorry i missed out the fact that this is a local server, so doesnt really have access to the net currently and i have no hosting yet :S

In trans_phpbb table

When it moves to the forum it appears as "index.php?trid=b5caf58313bb57e8ca3285700390481d"

the sess_trans is blank

Sorry just to note that the forum is accessible when im not logged in to a osc account (although i cant register etc as it goes to the create account page as it should), so looks again another problem with this trid

Otherwise excellent mod :)

Edited by kevicho

In trans_phpbb table

the sess_trans is blank

Everything looked good to me, but obviously the code in phpbb2/common.php couldn't locate the record in database.

Please make sure your osCommerce and phpBB share the same database, otherwise this contrib won't work.

Thx Alex,

I observed that if i change trid to sid in the URL showing Hacking Attempt, the forum shows on.

I'll check to see if it is ok wth trans_phpbb table, following ur hints.

I wonder if it is good to change trid to sid in the script...

What do you say about that?

osCommerce uses osCsid as session name, phpBB2 uses sid. In order to create the session bridge, a third session name is in use as trid, which means trans-session-id.

If you are trying to change trid to something else, you have a lot of works to do.

Can i di, so it uppen in the middle in the shop, like darel.dk do ???

Or can i not do with this ???

AlexStudio you can see my here : http://the-exterminator.dk/vtcaps

Under guestbook you have the "Forum" link, it uppen in full screen

To make your forum looks exact the same as your shop is a huge job, no short cut AFAIK. You can add all your page header, side columns and page footer in you shop to your phpBB template. It's quite a lot of works.